EPILOGUE

5 years later

yes, both of them waited that long.

though both can't connect with eachother, they always find a way talk to eachother. the answer is bambam.

now that both of the groups contract ended they can finally do what they want to do freely. no cameras, no guards, no managers, just them being them.

"lisa, wanna go grab something to eat?" chaeyoung asked while putting her shoes on.

lisa stood up, "yeah, sure. but where?"

"just getting some ramen at the convenience store with jimin." chaeyoung replied.

lisa raised her eyebrows, "and i'll be there as a third wheel? no thanks." lisa chuckled as she doesn't wanna disturb their date.

chaeyoung playfully pulled lisa out the door, "nope, you're coming! it's gonna be fun." lisa just sighed in reply.

they got to the store and it was just jimin there waiting for the girls.

as soon as jimin saw them, i immediately stood up to greet both of them, "hello, baby." he said as he hugged rosé and bowed to lisa, "hey, lisa. it's been so long."

lisa nodded and the 3 of them made themselves comfortable on their chairs, "yeah, it has..we're also getting old." the 3 of them laughed imagining themselves with gray hair.

the 3 of them have been talking for almost 2 hours now, they've been talking about the memories they've made 5 years ago and how happy they were.

ding

lisa looked down at her phone and saw a text message from an unknown number.

unknown number
hey, is this lalisa manoban?

lisa
who?

unknown number
lalisa manoban? from blackpink?

lisa softly chuckled and thought "this must be a young fan."

lisa
sorry kid, but blackpink disbanded already

unknown number
uh well, i knew that

unknown number
and i'm not a kid??

unknown number
also does that mean ur lisa?

lisa
depends on who's asking

lisa froze and deja vu strucked her, this conversation reminded her on how she got to meet jungkook.

unknown number
funny how the tables turned..

lisa was nervous, can this be...jungkook?? it can't be right?

lisa
sorry?

unknown number

unknown number how's third wheeling with jimin and rosé?

unknown number
how's third wheeling with jimin and rosé?

lisa
jungkook

lisa
i missed you so much and this is how u comeback?? COME HERE

jungkook
i missed u more

jungkook
you kinda look lonely there can i save you from there?

lisa
yes please get me out of here

jungkook
on my way, wanna go to an amusement park?

lisa
i'm down

jungkook
i miss you so much, can't wait to give to loads of cuddles!

THE END

Thank you guys so much for reading this book!! and also for waiting!! It was so fun writing this story, i never thought anyone would read this.

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCHHH
I'LL BE WORKING ON MY NEW STORY SOON!