thirty

blackpink just arrived at the after party 30 minutes late, since yg had to discuss something urgent with them.

while, bts was already at the center popping their butts off with other groups.

lisa saw tzuyu all over jungkook on the dance floor and felt a very familiar feeling. they are having fun, she thought.

"heyy! you guys made it!" sana shouted through the loud music and hugged the 4 girls one by one.

"of course, we had to! we can't miss this!" jennie being the social butterfly said while giggling.

sana joined jennie giggling and said, "come on, let's get some drinks there!" she pointed at the bar near the dance floor.

the 4 girls followed sana and grabbed some drinks that satisfied them.

jennie, rosé and jisoo we're already on the dance floor dancing. while, lisa is sitting on a chair with a drink on her hand watching the girls.

lisa is really a big fan of parties, but tonight, she wasn't feeling any of it.

"you good?" a familiar voice spoke right next to her, but she didn't turn around.

"yeah, i'm just not in mood." she said coldly not caring who she's talking to.

the boy sighed next to her, "you're very different in public, you know?"

lisa got offended, how would he know? lisa turned around to face him, ready to fight, "you know you're very rud-" before she could finish, she saw his face.

"omg, sunbaenim. i didn't know that you're gonna be here." she looked down feeling embarrassed, she was about to call hanbin rude.

hanbin laughed at lisa's cuteness, "shocking right? they also invited us."

lisa still felt embarrassed, "you wanna grab some more drinks?" hanbin said breaking the awkwardness between them.

getting more drinks wont hurt her right? she's just trying to have fun, "sure."

______

"jungkook, that's already your 7th shot! slow down." namjoon scolded jungkook.

jungkook wasn't stopping, he was mad, furious and confused on what's going on.

he thought, him and lisa we're doing okay but look at her now.

laughing, giggling and dancing with that hanbin dude.

bts we're sitting on their own table, jennie is also joining them.

"just so you know, they are just friends." jennie whispered to jungkook's ears and got confused.

jennie noticed jungkook's face and pointed at lisa and hanbin at the bar, "them, they are just friends."

jungkook chuckled, "yeah, right." he said with jealousy on his voice.

"you really got nothing to worry about, lisa likes you—"

jennie sighed.

"—alot."

jungkook thought if she really likes me then why is she hanging out with him instead of me? he just laughed it off.

jennie looked at jungkook seriously, why did this kid laugh? jungkook's probably that drunk.

jennie continued her conversation with namjoon while jungkook grabbed his phone.