seven

lisa was tired of practicing, she went out of the arena and went the nearest convenience store.

she went in and looked for a coffee and thought, maybe i'll buy something for jungkook, but i don't know what to buy him..rIGHT I HAVE BAMBAM.

lisa grabbed her phone as quick as she can and texted bambam.

lalisa
BAMBAM
you know that i love u right 👉🏼👈🏼
and you're the 2nd good looking man i've seen in the whole world

bamBAM 💥
im not even the first??

lalisa
ofc not jungkook's the first silly!! but ily

bamBAM 💥
right i should've known

lalisa
hehe hehe hehehehe
hehehehehehehgehr
hehehehehehehgggg
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE

bamBAM 💥
okay what do you want

lalisa
YAY WHATS JUNGKOOKS FAV DRINK??

bamBAM 💥
well um he likes banana milk the most..

lalisa
okayyy thank you so much bamie i oWE U ONE!!

bamBAM 💥
as u should !! >:(

lisa turned off her phone and grabbed two banana milk just for jungkook.

she went back to the arena and grabbed her post notes and wrote, "you're really great out there! so here's some banana milk for you!
-kitty" lisa smiled as she was done writing the note.

lisa went to the backstage and sneaked to bts room, hopefully she won't be caught by someone.

mission complete.

well not really, she's still in the room, she kept arranging the banana milk and her little note and finally she was satisfied how she arranged it. lisa let out a relief sigh and said to herself, "good job lisa, you should be a spy or somethi-"

"god, im exhausted!!!" the door opened and lisa acted like she was lost, "o-oh um lisa? what are you doing he-" lisa couldn't help but lied, "i thought this was our room, sorry!" lisa bowed and went out immediately.

that was close, lisa thought to herself. im lucky that wasn't jungkook, i would probably panic and scream. yes, she was lucky enough, it was just taehyung who entered the room.

taehyung's pov

"okay let's have a 5 minutes break!" finally! i've been waiting for that break an hour ago.

i went to our room to get my phone and my water, as i opened the door i shouted tiredly, "god, im exhausted!!!" as the door went widely open i saw LISA from BLACKPINK standing in our room, "o-oh um lisa? what are you doing he-" i was cut out by her, "i thought this was our room, sorry!" and she went out immediately.

that was weird. well, that's why she's my bias. i've been a fan of blackpink since their debut and lisa has really that cute vibe and the talent.

i went to grab my phone and my water on my table next to jungkook's, then i noticed something on his table. there's a note and two banana milk..i read the post note and got very curious.

"who's kitty??"