sixteen

after a few days bts we're finally done doing their schedules.

well, they we're already done with the shoots and the music videos, they just had to practice more.

today is also the day that they'll release their music video for IDOL.

"i can't wait for our comeback, our music video will be out soon!" namjoon said excitingly.

all the members were gathered in a one room, they were still preparing.

"isn't blackpink gonna release their music video today?" taehyung said, it wasn't really a surprise how he knows. he's a blink by heart. (just imagine they'll comeback on the same date 😔)

"oh, really?" namjoon asked taehyung.

"yeah, i saw it on twitter, their teaser was so good!" yes the blink taehyung is out.

"i can't wait! me and jennie are really good friends so it will be goo if we'll see them in music shows." namjoon said excitingly, they all nodded.

jungkook was just being silent in the corner.

"jungkook, you had a crush on lisa right?" jimin asked jungkook.

"a-ah yes, it was before though." jungkook looked down while being shy.

ding

all the members looked at jungkook's phone as they were very curious.

jungkook quickly grabbed his phone to hide it, "what are you guys doing?" jungkook said while he's still hiding his phone.

"we're just curious who this girl is! and how she can make you giggle on your phone like a little kid." seokjin said as a tease, the members were laughing.

the members actually find their maknae cute while hiding and texting the girl.

kitty
hey i just wanna say goodluck on your comeback!

jungkook
aah thanks, i guess you too

jungkook
since you said you were also having a comeback..

kitty
yeah, can't wait to watch you perform

jungkook
i wish i can watch u perform too:(

kitty
you will soon! i'll dance and sing just for you

jungkook
you're making me wanna see you now stop

jungkook
i think i like you toooo much :(

kitty
jungkook..

lisa froze from jungkook's sudden confession, trust me jungkook i like you more.

kitty
my members are calling me for practice, good luck!

jungkook
you toooooo!

lisa was flustered by jungkook's sudden confession, would you like me if i'll reveal myself?

pls dont forget to vote and comment 🥺