eleven

jungkook's pov

i walked to the café near our apartment, since bambams gonna be meeting me there, he better give me good advices.

as i walked in the café, i saw a familiar figure sitting on the table in the corner.

"hey bambam!" i said as i sat across from him.

"hi, oh wow, you're looking so much better!" he said as he put his hand out waiting for our handshake.

"yeah, i've been working out alot lately." i let out a chuckle, "how bout you? what are you up to?"

third person view

bambam thought that it would be great mentioning lisa, "yeah, i'm doing great. im just really bored at home doing nothing but sometimes lisa texts me so i won't be lonely, you know?"

jungkook wasn't really affected, he doesn't have that kinds of feelings for lisa anymore like before. jungkook would try and ask for lisa's number but he was really shy.

bambam coughed so he can break the silence, jungkook was just staring at the table after mentioning about lisa, "so, what do you need help with?"

jungkook was nervous, asking advices for girls from his friend, "oh uhhh, there's this girl i've been texting, we've been texting for a while now."

bambam was shocked, he thought they're really good at hiding but they're dumb omg, "okay, continue.."

"..but i messed up, i think." jungkook looked down to his feet, "and i was surprised at myself, cause i actually miss her." bambam was just listening to jungkook.

"then i told her yesterday to stop texting me cause she was getting annoying, it's because she won't reveal herself to me! and it hurts cause i like her.." bambam closed his eyes in pain, "man, what have you done kook."

jungkook sighed, "i know i really messed up, i don't know what to do." bambam really want to tell jungkook that it's lisa his been texting but he couldn't it's not his place to say it.

"text her." bambam said confidently.

jungkook looked up to bambam.

"text her, it's your fault anyways." the waitress went to their table and served their coffee.

"the fact that i know the girl is really hard fo-" bambam slipped the words out, shit lisa's gonna kill me.

"wait you know the girl?" jungkook said with his eyes wide open, "that's why she knows i like banana milk!"

"..so who is she?" jungkook said with pleading eyes.

"no don't do that eyes thing to me!" bambam groaned.

"is it...lisa?" bambam got all sweaty.

"no, why would you think that? i have alot of friends that are girls you know, i can't be just lisa." bambam was really defensive saying it.

jungkook sighed, "i'm just gonna wait for her to text me, if she's not gonna text me in a few days then...i will." jungkook really looked sad and hopeless looking at his phone.

bambam 💥
lisa text him already, he's broken you see him right now lol

lalisa 🐱
no, it's his fault anyways
and it doesn't mean that i got a crush on him i should apologize first im not dumb

bambam 💥
lol he talked about u as kitty and he really likes u welp

bambam 💥
look at him, he said he'll wait for your text

bambam 💥 look at him, he said he'll wait for your text

lalisa 🐱
he looks really cute but no