twenty nine

it's been 1 and a half weeks since lisa revealed herself, they always talk alot on the phone telling eachother about their day, but they are not officially together. there wasn't a label yet.

as lisa wants to know what they are doing or what really are they, she stayed silent thinking if she would ask it would sound as if she's desperate.

right now, blackpink is in their makeup room preparing for the award show tonight, bts will also be there.

"i can't wait to see our BLINKs, it's been along time since we saw them." jennie said closing her eyes while her makeup artist is making her eyes pretty.

rosé, jisoo and lisa we're already done with their makeup, they were just waiting for jennie to finish.

jennie stood up looking at herself on the mirror, "let's go, lisa probably can't wait cause she'll be seeing jungkook." jennie smirked.

lisa felt her cheeks burning up, "not true! i-i mean a little.." lisa mumbled feeling shy.

her members laughed at her cause of her cuteness, that's why they love teasing their maknae.

the four girls were already in the car waiting to arrive while lisa on the corner just kept on texting jungkook.

jungkook
can't wait to see you

lisa
i can't wait to see YOU

jungkook
i bet you look beautiful on whatever you're wearing right now

lisa
jungkook

jungkook
lisa

lisa
DHAKDJXNSN

jungkook
i'll probably be looking at you every second tonight

lisa
not if i'll stare at u first

jungkook
NO STARING

lisa
you said it first-

jungkook
SORRY THAT WAS NAMJOON HYUNG

lisa
oh lmaooo

jungkook
he said we can't look at eachother:(

lisa
that's what my manager told me:((

jungkook
i don't care i'll look at you and admire you

lisa
i gotta go!! we're already here!

jungkook
finally! we're already sitting here waiting for other groups

lisa
see you later bOy

___

when blackpink entered the place many BLINKs we're already screaming their lungs off.

blackpink bowed there and here and smiled to their fans and also bowed to other idols, thats when lisa and jungkook stared at eachother but, it was only for a second.

jungkook smirked at himself, he did what he said, and as he bet, lisa looked so beautiful.

when they stared at eachother jungkook felt like the world stopped, fans stopped screaming and groups stopped performing. he only saw lisa and her doe innocent eyes.

___

it was almost the end of the award shows, for almost 2 hours jungkook has only been glancing at lisa, hoping he wouldn't get caught.

all the groups were called to backstage to prepare for the lineups and group photos for the end of the show.

as all the groups were already in the backstage, bts and blackpink we're together since they were already that close.

the two groups we're talking about alot of things then jungkook slid right next to lisa as if no one would notice him.

lisa noticed him, he was behind her smiling, "what are you doing?" lisa chuckled.

jungkook went down to lisa's ears and whispered, "i just can't take it, you look so beautiful."

lisa got chills from jungkook's deep voice. who knows a cute little bunny can have a deep voice.

lisa whispered back, hoping jungkook would hear her, "well, you could just look at my pictures."

"baby, i don't have any pictures of you. send me one later." again, jungkook whispered right on lisa's ears.

jungkook's voice gave lisa goosebumps and she also felt her cheeks heated up from the word "baby."

lisa was flustered, she doesn't know what to say, "so, are you gonna send me a pict-" before jungkook could finish jimin interrupted him.

"look at the maknaes, they both look like a tomato!" jimin pointed at lisa and jungkook.

jungkook and lisa's eyes widened, they just got exposed. again.

"we're you guys flirting right next to me??" jennie giggled trying to tease lisa.

"oh, they we're flirting? jungkook is so bad at flirting!" namjoon snorted.

"ah! hyung stop!" jungkook got embarrassed and covered his face with his hands.

"jungkook is getting good at it, thanks to me!" jin steps right in blowing a kiss.

bts and blackpink laughed like they were only the groups left backstage.

"hi!" they stopped laughing and looked behind them greeted by twice. (please i don't hate the girls! i love them.)

"ah!! hello!" rosé said showing her fangirl side.

the three groups bowed at eachother and giving eachother smiles.

"so, we're having an after party later! we just came here to invite you guys!" jihyo said with the brightest smile.

"of course, we will be there!" namjoon said showing his famous dimples.

"blackpink is also gonna be there! we don't turn down parties!" jennie said and the girls we're shouting "yeah!"

"that's what i'm talking about! see you guys later!" the nine girls walked off but lisa can't help but notice a member from twice kept staring at jungkook.

lisa just shaked her thoughts off, maybe they we're just good friends. lisa can't also be jealous since they aren't even together.

"they're calling the groups now, let's go!" namjoon told us and we just nodded.

________

stan bangpinktwice for a better life.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPENED AT THE PARTY?

ALSO TYSM FOR 11K READS<33