thirty one

LISA

"yah! lalisa, get your ass up here!" i heard jisoo unnie from the kitchen. i lazily stood up and went to the kitchen.

"help me with the table, rosé is probably gonna be late and jennie is taking a bath and that leaves with you~" jisoo unnie said while giving me her pleading eyes. aish, i can't say no to her.

i sighed defeated, "fine, you better play games with me later." jisoo unnie clapped her hands in joy and nodded.

"of course! you've been sad these past few days, i wanna be there for you." jisoo said softly. oh? so we're going all soft now?

i didn't say anything yet cause its true. it's almost been two weeks from that stupid party and jungkook didn't text me. we haven't talk in almost 2 weeks? i really don't know what to do.

JUNGKOOK

"are you really joking right now jungkook?" jimin hyung asked right next to me.

i shrugged in reply not knowing what to do.

the day after that party, i woke up with a very bad headache and went through my phone. i've never wanted to disappear until i saw what i said to lisa.

i sounded so immature and we aren't even together. i got so embarrassed and tried to avoid her for almost 2 weeks.

jimin sighed like he was done with me being a bitch, "this is your fault, you have to text her." i have to.

i stood up from my bed and unlocked my phone. i can do this.

jungkook
ayooo|

no, i can't send that.

jungkook
hey<3333|

i'm way to straight forward.

jungkook
hey lisa? can we talk?

can't believe i just sent that. now i wait.

waiting...

still waiting......

ding!

lisa
about what

jungkook
about what i did im so sorry

lisa
what did you do?

jungkook
i was being too clingy and acted something i shouldn't have

jungkook
can we meet up?

lisa
and why would i do that

jungkook
look, im really sorry if there's still something i've done wrong please tell me:(

jungkook
and i wanna meet up cause i wanna make it up to u:)

lisa
:(( fine, where and when

jungkook
at this cafe near your dorm at 5pm, yeah?

lisa
okay

jungkook
im really sorry
seen at 9:36 am

LISA

i sighed while laying on my bed. i really wanna talk about tzuyu with jungkook and what's going on between them.

but for some reason i can't. they might be just really close right? i don't know.

"yah! lalisa!" again there's jisoo unnie screaming her lungs out on the kitchen.

"what?" i screamed back hoping she would hear me.

"you got a package!"

i went out of my room lazily trying to find the package jisoo was talking about.

"it's on that table." jisoo pointed at the table using her lips on the living area.

i grabbed some scissors and opened the package immediately and saw alot of chocolates, i love how my blinks keep sending my stuff, it's really cute!

as i keep on looking through the chocolates i saw a note.

i'm so sorry, please forgive me. <3333 (i hope i'm not annoying you:( )
- kook!

oh?

____________

sorry that was so short!! next
chapter will be longer!

i love how blackpink just keeps breaking records!! queen behavior!
ALSOO THANK YOU FOR 14k READS!