thirty four

blackpink had been having tight schedules nowdays, since their group is getting more and more attention, they have been having more and more works

they couldn't even check their phones for a minute due to many interviews and other stuff.

right now, they're in the studio warming up with some back up dancers, they had a show coming up next week and they gotta prepare for that.

however, lisa's mind was mentally floating. she haven't checked her phone since last night and what if jungkook needed help or needed someone to talk to. she just wanted to be there for him at anytimes.

"manager-nim? can i have my phone for a minute?" lisa begged.

her manager couldn't say no anymore, he can see that she is trying so hard, "sure, only for a few minutes, okay?" lisa nodded as a response and quickly unlocked her phone.

oh, no new messages..that's new. lisa thought. jungkook would send her good morning messages everyday, but today she didn't received any. that's odd. maybe he's busy?

lisa
kook? good morning!

lisa
i'm at our company right now warming up!! if you text me and i don't response that's probably because my manager has my phone:((
read at 9:47 am

huh? he just read my message..

lisa
enjoy your day today!! don't overwork yourself<3
read at 9:48 am

this is weird, he always replies to me.

lisa
gguk?

lisa
is everything fine there?

lisa
or are you ignoring me:/

lisa
please tell me what's up? are you okay?
read at 9:49 am

lisa
okay, ur definitely ignoring me

lisa called jungkook's phone but it just kept on ringing so she just hang it up.

lisa
pick ur phone up this is just mean

lisa tried calling again but still no answer.

lisa
okay you know what, i'll wait ur probably on ur boy period right now
read at 9:50 am

lisa gave up, jungkook was ignoring her. so, instead of spamming jungkook's messages she went through her social medias.

after going through instagram, she went on twitter with her secret account to check up on blinks.

no one knows they had secret accounts, the girls planned this together so they see their blinks talking about them.

lisa scrolled and scrolled through to timeline and saw the news.

she couldn't believe it for a second, she refreshed it a few times to know if its real, and it is.

that's why they're always together, huh? i'm so dumb, how could i not see it? am i being played? is jungkook laughing at me right now? lisa's eyes started to tear up.

lisa
oh i get it

lisa
you didn't tell me u had a girlfriend is that why ur ignoring me right now?

lisa
is this all a joke to you?

lisa
you can always reject me you don't need to pity me this is too much

lisa
do you think this is a game?

lisa
don't talk to me

lisa
pretend nothing happened between us okay?

lisa
you are too much
read at 10:01 am

lisa turned off her phone and tried to wipe her tears away. she felt so dumb, she really liked jungkook and thinking that he likes her back made her laugh.

her manager came up from her back, "lisa, that's enough phone for today."

lisa turned around looking down and slowly gave her phone away. her manager noticed how lisa has been looking down at the floor.

"lisa? are you okay?" her manager asked trying to get a glimpse of her face.

"i-im okay, just tired from warming up." she said with a shakey voice.

her members noticed and went up to lisa, "are you sure, lisa?" jennie started to worry.

lisa just nodded silently but her members know she's really not okay.

"manager-nim can we go to the rest room?" jisoo asked.

their manager nodded and walked away.

the four girls we're in the restroom together and lisa just broke down.

"omg, lisa what happened?" rosé asked while stroking her hair from the back.

"i-i jungkook lied t-to me, he m-made me a joke!" lisa let out a sad chuckle.

"that boy, i swear to god, what did he do??" jennie asked angrily, she couldn't stand seeing one of her members sad.

"h-he is dating someone, i-i thought he liked me? how could i be so dumb?" lisa really thought they had mutual feelings for eachother, she thought they would be together. i guess it's not meant to be after all.

"what?? he is? how could he do this to you? i'm texting jimin right now, i need to rip that boys face i-" when rosé was a about to grab her phone lisa spoke.

"n-no, just don't mind him. i want to forget about him. nothing more." she wiped her face and stood up.

"i hope he's happy though, he made fun of me, that should be enough for him."

______

wow, sorry for the late update! anyways......😳

what do you think?