thirty seven

days, weeks and months passed. the two still haven't talked since that meeting.

both bighit and yg made sure they can't contact eachother. they deleted eachothers number and changed their numbers to new ones.

both of the maknaes were hurt from the situation they wish they can actually do something about it, but they really can't.

lisa still have a dating ban and for jungkook they are already starting to get bigger, so he might have not the time for that.

maybe, this was good for the both of them.

though, they miss eachother so bad. how did they even get in this situation?

"jungkook-ah? you're spacing out again? are you okay?" namjoon being a caring hyung asked.

jungkook looked up to his hyung and nodded, "actually, i wonder how lisa and i got to this situation." he laughed bitterly and remembered all the things they did together.

namjoon doesn't know how to answer, "uh? i think it started when lisa started texting you. is that the answer?"

jungkook laughed softly remembering their first convo. how he wish to go back in time and spend it more with her.

"come on, lisa. you haven't gone out since 2 months. you have to see the sun!" chaeyoung has been trying to get lisa of their dorm but for some reason she can't.

lisa covered her ears with her soft pillows, "i told you, i'm okay being here. i just need to collect myself."

chaeyoung got hurt from seeing their maknae like this, she deserves happiness.

"okay, i'm outside if you need me, okay? call me anytime." chaeyoung said as she went out of lisa's room.

lisa went back to her normal position and texted bambam.

yes, bambam has lisa's new numbers since they we're best friends and no one, i mean NO ONE, could ever separate them.

lisa
bambaammm

bammie
what? if you're gonna ask again if he's doing okay, yes he is.

lisa
how'd you know i was gonna ask that...

bammie
come on you ask me that like almost every hour for 2 MONTHS!!

lisa
don't attack me like that! i just wanna know if he's doing fine :((

bammie
i can give u his number if you want

lisa
you know im not allowed:/ my phone is
being monitored. did u forget that already?

bammie
oh right, im sorry lali

lisa
it's fine, just tell me how he's doing, okay? :(

bammie
yes don't worry i will!

lisa
thank you bambamm have a good day<3

jk
bambam

jk
bam

jk
bam

jk
💥

jk
BAMBAM

bambam
WHAT WHAT.

jk
why do u reply so late

bambam
well cause unlike u i have someone to talk to

jk
ouch who's that unlucky person

bambam
lalis

jk
oh

jk
is she okay??

jk
have she eaten yet?

jk
what did you guys talk about?

jk
is it about me? did she mention me?

jk
or did she forget about me

bambam
easy there

bambam
we just talked, you know like before

bambam
and don't worry she's doing good

jk
i miss her
bambam
you know you can just ask me her number and i can just give it to u

jk
bam you know thats not allowed

jk
you'll be most likely to be also in trouble

bambam
i don't care, you guys deserve to be with eachother

jk
i don't know bambam:( maybe in the future who knows..when the timing is right

bambam
are you making me cry or what

jk
shut upppp i have to go goodbye

____________

HI!! 30k READS?? THATS CRAZYY THANK YOU SO MUCH!

DONT FORGET TO STREAM DYNAMITE ON AUG 21 AND SELPINK ON AUG 28 !!!