thirty two

finally, the day has come. they're finally gonna talk again.

lisa was going out of her apartment and literally covered her whole body with clothes till her eyes are the only thing that can be seen.

jungkook
just to let you know im here already:)

lisa closed her phone and walked through the streets.

jungkook was also covered since they are going to a public place and media could be anywhere.

jungkook was really nervous and so he distracted himself by searching cute dogs videos on youtube until the cafes door opened.

he quickly looked over the door and saw lisa. she looked so tiny on those baggy clothes she wore.

the tiny girl sat across jungkook, "i've ordered you some hot chocolate, is that okay?" jungkook asked.

lisa nodded silently and looked around not knowing what to do, "so um.." jungkook said breaking the awkwardness.

"i'm really sorry, i probably said alot of mean things to you...i couldn't even remember anything, when i get drunk i talk alot n-not thinking about enough, i was so drunk i-i-" jungkook just kept on blabbering and lisa cut her off.

"it's fine, you we're drunk." it's not fine

jungkook was caught off guard on how kind lisa is, "n-no it's not, i can make it up to you. we could go to the park! and buy you hotdogs!" jungkook is really trying.

lisa giggled, how can this "international playboy" be so cute? but there's one thing lisa wants to be sure of, "hey jungkook?"

"yeah?"

"you're not dating someone right?"

"n-no! no there's no one. my eyes are only on you." sure

lisa softly smiled, "j-just making sure."

jungkook was confused, how could lisa think that, "why'd you ask?" he asked while taking a sip from his cup.

"it's just..i don't know. you we're with someone that night a-and i thought..no forget it." lisa looked down and thought she's just probably insecure.

jungkook remembered, he was with tzuyu, oh, jungkook wished he could explain but he still couldn't.

jungkook leaned forward on the table and cupped lisa's tiny face, "trust me with this, okay? it's only you."

"come on!" lisa grabbed jungkook's hand and dragged him to this store.

it was a rental store for bicycles, "hi ma'am? we would like to rent two bicycles, please?" jungkook asked and turned to lisa who has hopping up and down from excitement.

"sure, i know how young lovers loves this place." young lovers

lisa whispered to jungkook's ears giggling, "she said young lovers!" jungkook chuckled.

the lady was back and brought two yellow bikes, "the price will depend on how long you two will comeback, be careful love birds!" the lady said while smiling at them.

_____

omo this was so short! thank you for 15k readss i truly don't deserve it but thank you so much!🥺