We'll make it to the end

"No." Management said. Harry rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest and then walked away. They were about to go on stage, for their new tour, Where We Are. They were in Italy, at San Siro stadium.

Harry walked quickly down the stairs and walked into the gym, where there was a punch bag. He put on the gloves, and didn't even bother to wrap them properly.

Once they were as on as much they possible could, he started to punch like his life depended on it. He was frustrated and angry. He's been with Louis since the Xfactor, and that was back in 2010, now it's 2014, they've never been 'aloud' to come out just because of their stupid ass management and the fucker named Simon Cowell. Harry hates them, especially Simon.

Harry's knuckles started to bleed, and he could feel it. He ignored it, and continued to punch. He did it for about three minutes, until someone opened the door and walked in. They gasped.

"Harry! Stop you're hurting yourself!" They said, they walked over to him and tried to stop him, but it was to no use.

The person tried to reason with Harry, but he just continued to punch until he broke down on his knees. His head was down, his hands were in his lap, with his hair covering his face.

"What happened Haz?" That 'someone' asked.

"I can't take this fucking bullshit anymore." He mumbled, tears streaming down his sweaty face.

"I know love, I hate it too."

"Louis, they don't fucking understand. I want to hold your hand in public, I want to kiss you whenever I want to. I want to say 'I love Louis' to the world. I want to be with you." Harry said, now full on bawling his eyes out.

"Harry." Louis was concerned, obviously worried for his boyfriend, "I know you hate this, and so do I, but you've never acted like this before, what happened?" Harry looked up, his hair sticking to his tear-wet face.

"I love you Louis. That's what happened, I love you, and I want the world to know, I want them to know about the 'I love you's' and I- I just can't take this anymore." Harry said, Louis smiled a sad, yet loving smile.

"I love you too Harry, I have loved you since I was 18.-" Louis got cut off by someone coming in.

"Harry, Louis. We're on in three- Harry! Are you okay?" Niall said, rushing to Harry.

"He's just tired off all this." Louis said. "Harry, let's take off your gloves." Harry's head was now down, his hair still covering his face. He put one of his glove covered hands in Louis' lap to let him take it off.

Louis slowly grabbed it and tried to pull it off, but then Harry hissed in pain. "Harry, what's wrong?" Louis asked concerned. He didn't get a response, so he pulled the glove fully off, and saw Harry's knuckles blood covered.

"Oh my god!" Niall gasped once he saw Harry's knuckles, "I'm so fucking done with them!" Niall then stormed out of the room, face red and two white-red fists.

"H- Harry." Louis gasped, "Please say you didn't mean to hurt yourself." Louis said.

"I don't know." Harry answered. "Oh-" Louis cut himself off and pulled Harry into a heart warming hug. Harry hugged him back and buried his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck and shoulder.

"Boys, we have to go on." Niall said, his face was red from all the anger he has towards management.

"We're coming." Louis said, still not pulling away. "Niall, go get some bandages for his knuckles." Niall nodded and walked away.

"Come on Sun, let's go." Louis said and helped Harry up. They pulled off the last glove and went out of the room, and upstairs where the other lads were waiting for them.

"Here." Niall said, giving the bandages to Louis, who mouthed a 'thank you' back.

Louis washed Harry's knuckles and put the bandages on. "There you go love." He smiled, Harry smiled back and kissed him softly. The other boys watched in awe.

"Harry! Two seconds!" Lou said as she came over to fix his hair and face. "There, now go have fun!" She said and pushed him towards the other boys.

"Put your hands in!" Louis said. They all did and smiled at each other, "1-2-3 WE PUCH!" They all said at the same time.

They went out on the stage and heard thousands of fans scream.