Surprise

Harry is in his dressing room, about to go out on stage. He sits in his chair, scrolling through his phone while his hairstylist fixes is hair.

From: boobear<3
Long until you're on stage?

Harry smiles down at the text he got from his husband. God, he misses him so much.

To: boobear<3
About 10 minutes, getting my hair done, already dressed. Do you know when you're coming?

From: boobear<3
I'm leaving in two weeks. Missing your handsome face:'(

To: boobear<3
Missing your smile and laugh:'( are you sure you can't come, like tomorrow?

From: boobear<3
I'm sorry babes, no can do:( but I'll see you in two weeks!:) Have fun tonight, I know you'll smash it! x

To: boobear<3
Thank you babe, see you<3

Harry sighed and put away his phone. He haven't seen Louis in two months, all because of stupid management. Honestly, management can go burn in hell.

Harry got up form his chair and want backstage where his band was.

"How you doing buddy?" Mitch asked and padded Harry's shoulder.

Harry sighed in response before answering, "I just miss him, 's all." He said as he sat down at the armchair.

"I know you do, but let's not focus on that now. Let's go smash this concert!" Mitch encouraged.

They put their hands in and said some encouraging words, then walked out on stage. The fans screamed.

"Thank you all so much for coming, and thank you for having us! See you next time!" Harry said as he and his band bowed together.

They all walked off stage exhausted. Harry walked into his dressing room and opened the door, and there he was.

There Louis was, sitting in Harry's chair with a huge grin on his cute lil face.

"Lou?! What are you doing here?! I thought you were coming in two weeks!" Harry said as he wrapped his arms tightly around his husband.

Louis chuckled and wrapped his arms around Harry as well. "I was lying, I wanted to surprise you." Louis said with a smile on his face.

"I hate you." Harry playfully smiled and kissed his husband.

It felt so good having him back in his arms.

••••••
Hope you liked it:)
-Erle