Always you

I was in my drivers car, on my way home to mine and Harry's apartment. I went on Twitter, having nothing else to do. All I saw was hate comments, and as one do when you see them, you read them.

Louis can't even sing. His voice is just a background voice to when Harry sings.

He's so gay, it's disgusting.

What happened with Eleanor? They were so cute. Larry is fucking disgusting.

And that was just some out of a thousand. I looked back down and saw the worst one I have ever seen.

Why does Harry even love him? He's just a worthless piece of shit.

I felt my cheeks getting warmer by the second, and soon before I knew it, I felt a tear streaming down my face.

"We're here." My driver said. I thanked him and ran into the apartment complex and went into the elevator. As soon as I was inside, I slid down the wall and pressed my knees to my chest and started sobbing.

I didn't even hear the elevator hit my floor, not before my neighbour Elizabeth came in. "Louis, dear, are you okay?" She asked as she bent down and stroked my forearm.

"Just get Harry." I said weekly between sobs. I felt her arm go off my arm, and heard her walking in the hallway. Soon I heard Harry's faint voice, "did he tell you why he was crying?" he said. I heard his steps become quicker by the second and soon I was in his arms.

"Lou, what happened?" He asked as he had his cheek on the top of my head. I didn't answer just shook my head into his chest.

"Boys, you should get into your apartment." Elizabeth cooed. I felt Harry nod, and the suddenly I was picked up and escorted out of the elevator.

I heard Harry close the door with his foot. I was still trembling in Harry's arms when I was placed down on our couch, still in my boyfriend arms.

He stroke my hair and kept my head close into his chest, knowing that his heartbeat calms me down. After a few minutes I was finally calmed down enough to talk.

"Lou, princess, tell me what made you cry. " He softly said. I pulled my head away from his chest and looked at his forest green eyes.

My eyelashes were smashed together. "I- when I was in the car, I went on T-Twitter, and- and I read some hate comments." I started, I wiped my tears away with my sweater paws.

"And the first ones were okay, but then this person said "why does Harry even love him? He's just a worthless piece of shit." and then I- I" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I started sobbing again. I hid my face in my hands, my sweater paws started to soak up.

Harry pulled me immediately into his chest again and stroked my hair. "Shh, Lou, you know I'll always love you, no matter what happens. I will always love you. It will always be you."

God, I love him so much. I don't even deserve him. I thought, and it was true, I don't deserve him.

"I don't deserve you." I mumbled into his chest. He pulled away and caressed my cheeks, looking deep into my eyes. I reached my hands up to hold his, we both leaned forward and kissed softly.

Yes, it was a soft kiss, but it was filled with so much love, a love that I will never feel with anyone else. I don't think there's ever gonna be a someone else.

Wow, a descent long chapter. Anygays, I really hope you like it! Please come with any ideas or requests.

Love you all very much!! -Erle🦋