The day

It's the day Harry and Louis are finally coming out. They've been waiting for over 10 years for this and now here they finally are.

Louis wakes up to a BUNCH of small soft kisses all over his face. He tiredly opens his eyes to see that Harry is the culprit.

"Stop." Louis tries to push Harry off him and pull the covers over his head, but that obviously doesn't work.

"Lou, it's the day. We're coming out, today!" Harry reminds him. Then suddenly something clicks in Louis brain.

Louis quickly rolls over so that he lays on top of Harry. Harry smiles widely at him and rested his hands on Louis' hips.

"Harry! It's the day! We're counting out today!" Louis smiles so wide that it starts hurting in his cheeks.

"I know! Can you believe it?!" Harry smiles wide. Louis' smile grew bigger and wider, if possible. He caressed his cheeks and kissed him passionately.

Then Harry's phone buzzes, interrupting the kiss, much to their displeasure. Harry reaches out for his phone to check who messaged him.

"Helloy mate! Finally coming out today ey! See ya at the carped in 2h:) proud of ya!"

Niall. He has always been their biggest supporter, ever since they came out to the other boys that they are in a relationship.

"We gotta get ready. We have to be there in two hours." Harry says, Louis nods and roll of him and walk into their bathroom to brush his teeth.

—2 hours later—

They are all here, about to go out on to the red carpet, with hundreds of paps outside waiting for them.

"Ready boys?" Liam asks Harry and Louis who are holding hands very nervously. They're coming out to the world, of course they're nervous.

"Y-yeah. I think so, I mean it's been over ten years." Louis smiles into a straight line.

"Let's go." Niall smiles at them. They look at each other and smiles, they're finally coming out. Holy shit, this is a big moment, for everyone.

Niall and Liam walks before them, and then Harry and Louis walks out, hands tied together.

"Are you dating?!" Almost every pap asks once they see the 'new' couple.

"Yeah." Harry and Louis answers. You would think that they would be blind by all the flash lights, but surprisingly no.

"Kiss for the camera!" One pap asks. Louis and Harry didn't see a reason to why they shouldn't, I mean they're out, they can finally kiss in public.

They turned to each other and kissed, not a long kiss but long enough for the paps to get pictures.

Niall and Liam smiled at them, happy to see their best mates finally out and happy together.

•••••••
I updated!! Wow, the world is surprised lmao. Hope you all liked it, I'm a little happy with it, 50/50:)

Love ya!🤧
{sorry for any miss-spellings, to lazy and to tired to proofread as usual✌🏻}