Love is Love

A/N: side ship: Ziam
•••••
Louis sighed as he parked the car outside of the school. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to open his door, but Harry's large hand on his arm stopped him. He turned back to Harry and looked him with an eyebrow raised. Harry just smiled as he bit his lip.

Louis' gaze went straight to his boyfriend's perfect, too-dark bottom lip sucked behind a row of straight, white teeth, and he licked his own lip.

"Yes, Mr. Styles?" Louis asked mockingly, trying to gain control of the situation.  Harry just smiled more and leaned in, not ready to say goodbye. Louis closed his eyes as he felt Harry's soft lips close over his bottom lip in a sweet, tender kiss.

Louis started to slowly pull away, not wanting to make a big sene in front of all the students outside. Harry however, apparently didn't care and leaned forward to lengthen the kiss, bringing his hands around to cradle the back of Louis' neck, fingers gently running through the soft baby hair. 

Louis was never one to deny his boyfriend, so he smiled into the kiss. Louis then felt Harry's tongue against his bottom lip, so he opened his mouth. His own tongue slowly emerging to meet Harry's. The kiss was slow and easy, neither wanting to end up with a situation in their pants as they both needed to be at work soon (and both knowing it was way too early and they had too much of an audience for car sex).

Louis' fingers traced the bone structure of Harry's face, skimming his jawline and cheekbones, pinching his chin between his thumb and index finger. 

The bell rang, and Harry knew he really needed to go. Sighing into Louis' mouth, he gave a once-over lick into his boyfriend's mouth and pecked Louis lightly on the lips, grabbing his laptop case and unbuckling. Louis opened his door and ran around the car, opening the door for Harry, and Harry got out with a blush and a grin that only widened when he saw the amount of students-his students-gaping at Harry and Louis. 

Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' waist and rested his hand on his lower back. Harry leaned in for one more kiss before making his way to the building with a whispered "Love you, have a good day".

He called his students to hurry and get to class with a smile. Harry walked into his classroom along with other students who were half-running, trying to avoid being late. He placed his case on his desk and immediately opening the laptop to take roll for the period.

While calling out students' names and clicking them off as they answered, Harry noticed the room was much quieter than usual. When he was finished, he sent it in and looked up from his computer and at his students. Seeing that most of them were staring, and the ones who weren't staring were whispering to others.

Harry stood up and walked around to the front of his desk, leaning back against it and stretching his long legs out, crossing his arms over his chest with an amused smile. 

"Alright, guys." He called out. "What is it?" Harry was a good teacher, and really connected with his students, and most of them were very comfortable with him, and vice versa. He shared plenty with his students; it was almost like a group therapy session (not anything to personal of course), which was fitting as he was a psychology teacher.

A few of the kids smiled and blushed, but a student in the very center of the room raised his hand.  "Zayn?" Harry called out with a smile. He liked Zayn. Zayn was a smart-ass with a great mind.

"Who was that guy sticking his tongue down your throat in the Porsche?" Zayn asked with his thick, slow way of talking. Harry heard a few shocked intakes of breaths from students scattered throughout the classroom, but Harry just laughed, a few students followed suit.