Home

Harry had been in LA for a while and was on his way home to Louis back in London.

He hadn't seen Louis for a long time and to say he missed him would be an understatement. He missed sleeping besides Louis, cuddling on the couch while watching something on the tv, all the kisses, waking up besides him, waking him up by kissing him all of over his face. Harry missed tracing Louis' tattoos on his arm whenever they'd cuddle. He missed Louis' voice, his beautiful angelic voice, and boy did he miss his husbands donny accent. He was getting tired of the Americans and their boring accent. God dammit he even missed Louis' smelly feet.

He walked through the airport with his bag in his hand. He went through security and all of that stuff and now he was in the waiting lounge (?).

He took up his phone and texted Louis.

Hey babe. I'm waiting to board the flight now. Hoping it'll come soon. Can't wait to see you x.

After a few minutes he got a reply.

Hey love, missing you a lot. Have a good flight. See you at home xx.

Harry smiled at the text message and was about to reply when the speaker spoke, saying that they can now board the flight.

He got on the flight with his security guard next to him. Now, he only had to sit in this flying metal box for about 11 hours and 35 minutes. (A/N: idk if that's the time, but that's what google said.)

After a loooooong plane ride, they finally landed safely back in London. Harry got his luggage and got to his car to drive home.

When he finally got home, he parked the car outside and got his bag out. He found his keys and locked up the door.

The second he opened the door Clifford came jumping on him, wagging his tail. Harry chuckled and sat down on his knees and greeted the big fluffy dog.

Louis stood leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest with a loving smile plastered on his face.

Harry rose up from his knees and walked over to Louis with a big smile.

"Hey." Harry smiled. "Welcome home love." Louis answered with a smile as he uncrossed his arms and stopped leaning on the doorframe. He took a step closer to his husband and wrapped his arms around him and brought him in for a hug. A hug he's missed so much.

Harry took a deep breath as he finally hugged his husband. It smelt like home.

They slowly pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes with soft smiles. They both leaned in and shared a short, but yet long, kiss.

God, how much they've missed each other. It's never home when one of them is gone. It's like two pieces of a heart, and when you bring them together, it's one whole.

•••••
Guess who updated😁 Ik I've been away for a looooong time, but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Again, drk when/if I write a new chapter, so stay tuned ig????

Anygays, the Golden mv came out, and GOD it's so fucking beautiful I really don't understand. It's my favourite mv by Harry🙈

This picture and scene lives rent free in my brain and I'm far from complaining 😌 He's really out here looking like baby Tarzan, huh? Also, did you notice his mosquito bit on his knee 🥺🥺🥺

I MISS HIS CURLS!!!!! and BRO I'm so exited for dwd, it's gonna be soooo good!!! And Harry's outfits in it are gonna be immaculate.