Prom night 2

A/N: I changed the last chapter to this story, so prom is actually the same day as Harry asked Louis to go with him, so prom is tonight. Anyways just a little recap: Harry asked Louis to go to prom with him, Louis obviously said yes and they said "I love you." okay okay, back to the chapter, hope you like it!!! Btw! Zayn and Liam are together in this! I'm not really writing about them, but they're together!!
••••••••

All of Louis' teammates rose up from their knees and cheered, even though they knew Louis was gonna say yes.

"Okay, Styles, are you done?" Paul smiled as he asked.

Harry chuckled and looked down at his and Louis intertwined hands. "Yeah, I'll let you get back to practice."

Paul and Louis chuckled.

"Thanks babe." Louis smiled and kissed Harry again. When they pulled away they smiled at each other.

They didn't say anything, just stared at each other with big loving smiles.

Harry leaned in again and kissed Louis again. He might've kissed a longer than he should've....

"Stop making out!" Paul joked, making Harry and Louis laugh.

"I'll see you later babe." Louis smiled and kissed Harry for the last time, just one little peck.

Harry unwillingly let go of Louis' hand and walked back inside.

After 30 minutes they had a 10 minute break. Harry was by his locker scrolling through Instagram when Louis came up to him.

"Hey babe!" Harry smiled and kissed his boyfriend.

"Hey. Aren't you gonna take my jersey off?" Louis asked as he intertwined his and Harry's hands and walked in the direction of the main entrance.

"Why would I?" Harry smiled. Louis just rolled his eyes in response.

They walked to the back of the school and sat down on the grass with their backs against the brick wall, Harry between Louis' legs with his back to Louis' front. Not too much later the other boys joined.

A few hours later...

Harry walked up to Louis' house in his suit. His flower was blue and green.

He knocked on the door.

"Hello Harry." Jay smiled as she opened the door.

"Hi Jay. Is Louis ready?" Harry asked with a smile, showing off his dimples.

"Yeah, he's just finishing up. Come in." Jay answers as she smiled, crinkles forming in her eyes.

Harry walked inside the house as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He looked in the direction of the stairs.

There Louis was. Walking down the stairs in his suit. "Wow." Harry gasped, making Louis blush.

"You look beautiful." Harry said as Louis reached the end of the stairs. He looked at him up and down and wrapped his arm around his waist.

"So do you." Louis said as he rested his arms on Harry's shoulders.

"Let me take a picture!" Jay said exited as she took her phone up.

"Muuuuum!" Louis complained and buried his face in Harry's neck. Harry chuckled and stroke Louis' back, and kissed the top of his head.

"Beautiful." Jay smiled at her phone. "Okay, go now before you'll be late!" She smiled and pushed them out of the door.

"Are we picking up the boys?" Louis asked as he got into the passenger seat. "Yeah, first Niall and then Liam and Zayn." Harry answered.

At the school...

The boys had just been dancing to an upbeat song, looking like complete fools.

"And now, a slow song for the couples here tonight." The DJ said into the microphone.

Harry and Louis looked into each other's eyes as they slow danced. Louis rested his head on Harry's chest, closing his eyes as they rocked from side to side. Harry kissed the top of his head and rested his head on top of Louis' fluffy brown hair.

They stood like that for a couple of minutes until the song ended.

"Lady's and gentlemen, and our non-binary pals! We will now crown the prom king and princess, or may I say king and king? This years couple are actually two males, which we've all seen in the hallways and on the basketball court and on the football field. They're both team captains, you may know who I'm talking about... congratulations Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!!"

Harry and Louis grinned at each other. They walked up on stage, hand in hand.

"Congratulations." The schools principal said as she shook their hands and gave them their crowns. They thanked her and walked off stage.

Everyone cheered.

"I knew it! I voted like a begillion (?) times!" Niall said exited. Harry and Louis just rolled their eyes in response.

"Would you care for a dance my prince?" Harry said as he bowed and held out his hand. Louis laughed at him, but took his hand.

•••••
God! I've been trying to write this chapter for soooo long! I've had no inspiration whatsoever.
Anywaysssss I hope you liked it!

And also, the side ship in the stories to come is Ziam, bc I just started shipping them:)

Loads of love! -Erle 🤿