Prom night

A/N: this is kinda a part two of College couple, Harry plays basketball with Liam, Louis plays football with Niall and Zayn, and Harry and Louis are dating, most popular couple on the school. And that's pretty much all you need to know, ENJOY!!
Also, imagine 2013 Harry, and 2013/14 Louis x
•••••••

Prom was tonight and Louis was a little bummed Harry hadn't asked him yet. Yes, they're dating and they always go together, but Harry likes to "propose" to Louis every year, and make each year special.

They were now in the cafeteria with the boys eating lunch.

"Babe, when's your practice today?" Harry asked as he was holding Louis hand while he ate.

"At 1pm." Louis smiled as he took a bite of his sandwich that Harry's mum and made them.

Louis loves Anne. He remembers the first time he met Anne as Harry's boyfriend. They had been best friends for a while until they catches feelings for each other. Louis was scared she wouldn't approve of them as a couple, but she did. Louis remembers the bone crushing hug Anne gave him. She had tears in her eyes, and asked if they could kiss for a picture, and they did. She squealed when she took the picture, the sight was just so adorable and it was all very exciting. He remembers a couple of months later, they were at Harry's place for Christmas and they were cuddling on the couch watching Elf, and Louis laughed really loudly and Harry turned his face to him and said that his laugh was cute, and Louis told him to shut up and kissed him. When they pulled back Harry's family was watching them in awe, making them both blush. Louis hopes that someday, Anne will become his mother in-law.

"I'll see you later babes, I need to get to practice." Harry said and kissed Louis goodbye and went to the locker room with Liam.

"So what're you planning this year?" Liam asked exited.

"I talked to Louis' coach, and—" Harry explained it all to Liam as they got changed.

"Have you talked to the team?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, they all agreed." Harry smiled.

"Payne, Styles! Stop talking and pay attention!" The coach yelled.

"Sorry coach."

Practice went on and the clock is now almost 1pm and Harry has to get ready. He runs over to the coach, who looks at him with a questioning look.

"Hey coach, I'm sure you know that prom is tomorrow, and as you know Louis is my boyfriend—" Harry rambles

His coach chuckles. "What is it Styles?"

"Uh, his practice starts soon and I need to get some stuff ready, so can I please go now?" Harry asks with hopeful eyes.

"Sure, go get your man!" The coach, Robin, laughs.

"Thanks Robin, see you later!" Harry says as he runs off to the locker room to take a quick shower. When he's done showering he put on his "special" outfit.

He walks out of the locker room and over to the football field, where Louis is running on the field with the football between his legs, looking all sexy.

He walks over to Louis' coach, Paul. "Hey Paul, is everything ready?" Harry's asks.

"Yup. I'll blow the whistle and let him get some water and then it's show time!" Paul says as he pays Harry's shoulder.

"Great."

After five minutes Paul blew into the whistle and told Louis to get water.

When Louis walked back onto the field he saw all of his teammates on one knee with big white posters that were turned around so he couldn't see what was on them.

"What the...?" Louis mumbled just as Harry walked out from behind the row of students.

He walked out with one of Louis' big jerseys, with the number 17 on it, with 'Tomlinson' over it.

Louis took two slow steps forward with a huge grin.

Harry got down on one knee and held a football in his hands in front of his chest, resting it on his knee.

"Louis." Harry said as he made eye contact with his boyfriend, with a soft smile playing in his face.

Louis' teammates put up their posters.

WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?

—and on the last poster there were a picture of them kissing.

Louis smiled big! "Yes." He shortly said as he walked up to Harry who had risen from his knee.

Louis softly grabbed Harry's cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

•••••
Imagine larry at prom🥺🥺
I really hope you like this chapter as much as I do!
And also, thank you so much for 10k read! Like bruh, wtf?
Love you!!!! -Erle🦋

•••••Imagine larry at prom🥺🥺I really hope you like this chapter as much as I do!And also, thank you so much for 10k read! Like bruh, wtf?Love you!!!! -Erle🦋

Also, I saw this on instagram and it made me cry, so here ya go! 🥺🥰