Amazing show

Harry was sitting in his chair in his dressing room, getting his "makeup" and hair done. Louis and Gemma was sitting on the couch behind him talking with each other and Harry.

Gemma went over to Harry, hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Have fun." She said as she pulled away.

Louis came up from behind and kissed Harry from above. As he pulled away he ruffles his hair a bit, getting a glare form Harry's stylist, but is was worth it. "Smash it babe. I know you will." Louis said as he and Gemma walked out fo the room and headed over to the vip box they were "staying" at for the concert.

Harry chuckled as he shook his head a little and looked down. He really loves his husband.

"Alright lover-boy, let's fix your hair and get you dressed." His manager smiled.

"Calm down, we've been married since 2013." He chuckled as his stylist, Mavis, started fixing his hair again.

"When's your anniversary?" Mavis asked.

"28th of September." Harry says silent, thinking about their wedding day, which was the best day of his life.

He still remember the feeling of seeing Louis after two weeks like it was yesterday. He had been missing him so much, and to finally seeing him was just magical. And in that tux, which let me tell you he looked FABULOUS in! Harry was afraid he might get a boner at their wedding, but thankfully he didn't. That would've been embarrassing.

After 15 minutes he was all dressed up and ready to go onto the stage. He glanced over at the vip box his husband and sister was at, seeing Louis smiling at him.

"Smash it!" Louis mouthed, making Harry laugh. Louis smiled at him, happy to see his husband smile and laugh.

Harry took at deep breath before he went on the stage, hearing his fans screaming. He started singing 'Golden' and was loving the sound of the fans screaming "DARA DATARARA DA DA DATARARA" (?).

After a while Stormzy came out on the stage and they sang Vossi Bop. It was amazing.

After Harry had preformed the whole album 'Fine Line' and 'Kiwi' he walked off the stage and walked into his dressing room and changed out of his stage clothes and into the clothes he came with.

He sat down in the chair and went on his phone as he waited for Louis and Gemma. As on queue Louis and Gemma came barging through the door with two big smiles on their faces.

"That was amazing!" Gemma said and hugged her brother. As soon as Gemma pulled away Louis jumped up in Harry's arms and wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

Harry's hands immediately went under his bum to keep him up.

"So I guess you liked it then?" Harry chuckled.

"Oh shut up!" Louis said with his Yorkshire accent coming out as clear as day. He leaned in and kissed him softly, one of his hands placed on Harry's cheek, with his thumb softly stroking back and forth under his eye.

"It was amazing." Louis said quietly and kissed him again.

••••••
I like this one a lot more that the last chapter, so I ofc hope you liked it as well. 🙃

I think this is a really cute idea and I also think it's pretty accurate to when Louis goes to Harry's shows, so there's also that:)

Anygays, please vote and comment and all that good shit:)

Love you loads!! -Erle<3

Also shout out to Khizra for loving my stories:) love ya!!!