Soft kisses

Louis have had a huge crush on Harry for over a year, but never dared to vent his feeling to him, scared that Harry would be angry with him and end their friendship. Turns out that Harry was feeling the same, and then couldn't keep it in any longer, so he told Louis, but got cut of by Louis' lips crashing into his own.

They've now been dating for only two weeks and they are all over each other all the time.

They steal kisses form each other 24/7 and legit can't keep their lips to themselves. Which may sound all cute and comical, but when you're their best mate and have to deal with that 24/7 it gets pretty annoying.

Niall, Liam and Zayn were all over at Louis and Harry's place, sitting on the couch. Well, it's really Louis' apartment, but Harry has practically moved in, even though he has his own flat.

Louis is laying on top of Harry kissing him softly and all that could be heard in the room was smooch sounds.

They kissed softly for what felt like eternities, if you ask Liam, until he finally had had enough. "Every thought of breathing?!" Liam asks a little disgusted, but yet a little playful and teasing.

The comment didn't stop Harry and Louis form kissing though. Louis just shows up his middle finger, which has an 8 on it.

They continued their softly kissing session for about ten small soft kisses until Louis pulls back and lays himself in between Harry's legs, his back pressed to Harry's front.

Harry wraps his left arm around Louis' shoulder and intertwines his hand with his boyfriends. His other hand is playing with Louis' soft feathery hair when Liam speaks again.

"You two are disgusting." Liam says, not really meaning it but at same time he kinda do mean it.

"Would you shut up! I've had a huge crush on him for over a year, can you blame we for wanting to kiss him all the time?" Louis shoot back, a little annoyed with Liam.

"No, no you can't." Louis answers for him. Louis was getting really annoyed, and Harry could feel it, so to calm him down he softly ran his thumb across his knuckles.

Louis calmed down immediately and kissed Harry's knuckles as a thank you. "I get it, but like you're all over each other ALL THE TIME, and it's pretty annoying to everyone around." Liam explained himself after seeing Louis being annoyed.

"I actually don't mind it." Niall says as he grabs a handful of popcorn and stuff it all into his mouth.

"Yeah, but Niall, you are like the one who got them together so it's not that weird." Zayn says.

"Would you just tone it down a little?" Liam asks, getting back to the point.

"Why do you care if we kiss so much?!! We're boyfriends! Let us be!!" Louis snaps, setting himself up from his position on Harry's chest.

"Think about everyone around! It's disgusting!!" Liam snaps back.

"Oh so now you're a homophobe?" Louis asks a little hurt, he can feel his tears trying to escape but he keeps 'em in.

Harry notice right away and pulls Louis into his chest, stroking his back.

"No! That's not-" Liam tries to speak but gets cut off by Louis. "Just shut up Payno!" Louis screams with tears now finally escaping his beautiful blue eyes.

Harry picks up Louis bridal-style and walks up to his/their bedroom. He sets him down in his lap on the bed.

"Calm down baby, he didn't mean it like that." Harry tries to confront.

"I don't understand." Louis asks as he pulls his head away from Harry's chest and wipes away his tears with his sweater-paws.

There was a nock on the door.

"Look Louis, I'm sorry and never meant for it to come out like that." Liam opens the door and apologises. Louis looks at him, his tears are dried on his red cheeks.

"But it did." Louis mutters.

"I know, but I'm not homophobic. I love you guys both, and more together. You're allowed to kiss. It's not my relationship, it's yours." Liam smiles a little.

"Thank you." Louis says, he didn't smile, but he did mean it. Liams smile grew wider.

"Come down when you want. We're gonna watch a movie." Liam smiles and closes the door.

Louis turns his head back to Harry and kisses him once again softly.

••••
I honestly don't know what this is or where it came from, but it's something. I guess that the point with this is that other people can not decide what you do in a relationship, even though they think they can.

I mean, like so many homophobes think that they're allowed to say what gays can and can't do, but that's wrong. No one (doesn't matter if you're gay or anything, but just no one) can decide what you do in a relationship. So don't listen to others, and do what you and your partner wants.

Wow that was a long rant lmao. Well anygays I hope you liked it. I'm not really proud of this chapter but it's okay.

And also before I forget, I'm sorry if there's any miss-spellings but I'm to lazy and to tired to proofread it. And plus it's currently 22:07 aka 10.07 am? Idfk, but it's late, so good night:)

Love you all! -Erle💙