Two of us

Louis is about sing Two of us, and it's exactly four years since she passed (not now, but like when he sings it) and it's very hard for him. Louis is backstage wrapped in Harry's arms for comfort.

"It'll be okay baby, you're just going to sing, thank the fans and then you can go back into my arms. Okay?" Harry rocks them from side to side.

Louis nodded his head into Harry chest and let out a trembling sigh. Harry looked down at him with a sympathetic smile, he leaned down and kissed his temple.

Louis walked out on the stage with his head down, he waved at the fans, who screamed in return.

He took a deep breath and started the first line.

Harry, backstage, was having his fist over his mouth nervously. He had this fisted arm resting on top of his other arm. "You can do it. You can do it." He mumbled to himself. (To Louis)

When Louis came to the chorus the fans screamed in support, they sang, well more liked screamed out the lyrics.

Towards the end Louis' voice broke, and a few tears started leaking from his eyes and Harry of course noticed and walked out on the stage. He heard the fans scream, but he ignored them. He walked up to Louis and hugged him from behind, with his arms wrapped around Louis' waist, and his chin resting on Louis' shoulder.

Louis closed his eyes, tears still slipping, and when he was finally done with the song he turned around in Harry's grip and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him really tightly, nuzzling his face into the crook of Harry's neck as more tears started to come as the the fans were screaming; "Louis! Louis! Louis!" 

Harry grabbed the mic and whispered "thank you" and then they walk off stage, with Louis' face hidden in Harry's neck.

•••••••
I did not make this to be disrespectful in any way. This is fan fiction, do not take it too "serious".

I love and miss Jay, may she rest in peace😔👼🏻