We'll be alright.

Louis was on the field playing a very important match of the season. He was the greatest player on Doncaster Rovers, playing under the number 17.

Harry was in the crowd cheering like a madman, when in reality he was cheering like madboyfriend.
Harry shifted his eyes to the leaderboard and saw that they were leading with two points.

Suddenly the crowd became silent, Harry looked back onto to field and saw his boyfriend laying on the ground holding his ankle, with his team surrounded him.

Harry got up from his seat and ran to the entering of the field, but got stopped by a security guard. "I'm sorry sir, but you can not go onto the field." he said holding his hand out in front of Harry. Harry looked at him with dagger eyes, if eyes could kill, the security guard would've been dead a long time ago.

"Louis Tomlinson's boyfriend, now move." Harry grunted angrily and pushed the security guard away, but got pulled back by the arm. "I need proof." Harry glared at him and showed him the background of his phone, where there were a picture of them at Christmas Eve. The security guard nodded and let him in.

Harry sprinted to the huddle and pushed the team players away. "Move!" He raised his voice. When he finally got to Louis he sat down on his knees and lifted Louis up in his lap.

"H-Harry?" Louis said weekly, tears streaming down his face, which was covered a little in mud.

Harry stroke his back and kissed his cheek, not caring that it tasted like mud. "Yes baby, I'm here."

"Hurts." Louis said, still holding onto his ankle. "Ankle?" Harry asked and looked down at his ankle, Louis nodded.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but who the fuck are you?" Ashton, one of Louis' teammates asked. Harry felt his stomach bubble, scared for the reaction.

"Boyfriend." He said sternly and wrapped his arms protective around Louis. "Okay, now let's get him to the hospital." Ashton smiled as he reached out his arm to hold Louis' to help him up. He wrapped Louis' arm around his neck, and Harry did the same.

The crowed cheered as they saw Louis, hoping he would get better soon. They walked to the side of the field, where an ambulance was.

They put Louis on the bed and started examine his ankle. "I'm sorry Mr. Tomlinson but you've broken your ankle." The ambulance worker said, holding Louis' ankle. Louis whimpered a little as Adam, the worker, examined his ankle.

"How long will it take until I can play again?" He sniffled, he had stopped crying by now.

"A little over two months, you have to wear a cast for two months and then you have to train up your ankle."

"Over two months?!! That's the rest of the season!" Louis started crying again. He had worked so hard to win this season, and now it all was gone.

Harry was quickly to confront him, and held his head close into his chest, knowing that his heart beat usually calms him down, but it wasn't working.

Adam had rosen form his knees and looked at them.

Then suddenly Louis started to hyperventilate. Harry unwrapped his arms around him and knelt down on his knees and held Louis knees.

"Lou, baby, look at me." Louis did. "Take a deep breath, hold it." Harry instructed, and counted up to five with his fingers, so Louis could see and focus on his fingers. "Exhale slowly, and take a new deep breath," Harry continued for about two minutes until Louis was calmed down.

"Good." Harry calmly said and kissed his forehead. "You're really good." Adam smiled at Harry.

"Thank you."

"How do you know what to do?" Adam asked as he put and ice pack on Louis ankle and strapped him up in the bed.

"When he gets stressed he starts hyperventilating, so I learned how to calm him down." Harry explained as he sat down on the chair and put on his seat belt. Adam smiled him in understandment.

Harry went on Twitter while waiting until they arrived at the hospital.

Harry seems like a good boyfriend!

Who cares that Tomlinson is gay? He has a caring boyfriend!

Take care of Louis Harry!!

He smiled at all the nice tweets that were said about him and Louis. He saw that someone tagged him.

@/Harry_Styles take care of our best player. Support you both! 🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

It was from Ashton. He was relived that they had the support. He was especially happy that they accepted Louis, if they didn't Louis would be crushed, which then would've crushed Harry. The worst Harry knows, is seeing his boyfriend hurt, but now everything was alright.

We'll be alright. Harry smiled at Louis as he thought to himself.

We'll be alright. He said mentally before locking  his phone and putting it away, smiling at his boyfriend.

We'll be alright.

Longest chapter so far:) I'm really happy with how it turned out, hope you liked it as well:)
Dedicated to stylessmxle love you Totts xx!