Carpool Karaoke

Louis and Harry have been together for 5 years, since X-Factor in 2010 to 2015 preset day. Today the four boys, Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry were invited to a Carpool Karaoke with James Corden.

They were all in LA for the 'shoot'. Niall sat in the passenger seat, Louis sat behind the drivers seat, Harry next to Louis and Liam behind Niall and next to Harry.

J:"Do you guys mind if we listen to some music?"
N: "Yeah, what have we got?"

"1.2.3" Harry counted as the music started playing.

"YOURE INSECURE, DONT KNOW WHAT FOR. YOURE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK TROUGH THE DOOR. DONT NEED MAKEUP TO COVER UP, BE IN THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IS ENOUGH. EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT, EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU. BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE. THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!" They all sang.

After a few songs and a bunch of laughs later. James asked some questions, like every other tv host would.

"So Harry and Louis, is true that you're engaged?" James asked as he looked in the mirror so he could see them.

"Yes, yes we are." Harry said, his hands were on the shoulders of the front seats, he smiled at Louis.

"Well congratulations." James smiled.

"Thank you." Louis said as he looked out of the window. Harry leaned back into his seat and placed his hand on his fiancées knee.

Louis was a little startled at the sudden touch, but then soon melted into the warmth, and laced his hand with Harry's.

"Was it hard to come out?" James asked.

"I mean yeah, obviously. For me at least, it was harder to stay hidden. Modest didn't like the idea of us, so they forced us into these other 'relationships', and they wanted to keep Harry as a bloody womaniser, which he isn't, of course. But yeah." Harry squeezed Louis' hand when he heard his answer.

Louis smiled softly back. "How about you Harry?" James asked, smiling fondly at the cute couple.

"I hated it. I honestly hated it, not being able to come out. I mean at the end of the day he is the love of my life. I'm just glad  that fans found out, and kinda made us come out, but all the interviews after we came out was overwhelming." Harry answered truly. He truly hated being hidden, Louis was the only one who knew how much he hated it. It was to the point where he would box a punching bag until his knuckles started bleeding, to being very clingy to Louis.

Louis rested his head on Harry's shoulder, Harry looked down and smiled, placing a kiss on his hair.

"Wow, I'm very proud of you, both. And again congratulations on the wedding!" James smiled, and once again they thanked him.

"Let's put on some music!" James said and turned up the volume.

"IF YOU LIKE CAUSING TROUBLE UP IN HOTEL ROOMS AND IF YOU LIKE HVAING SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS THEN BABY IM PERFECT BABY IM PERFECT FOR YOU!" They sang, Harry and Louis were smiling at each other the whole time.