Cookie

A/N: hihi surprise! I decided I'm not done with this book yet, so enjoy!

——

It was Christmas and Harry and Louis has their family over at their house. They had opened their presents and hugged and thanked each other.

Harry was sitting next to Louis and Gemma, Anne besides her. Lottie, Phoebe and Daisy was sitting on the sofa across from them. They were all chatting about different stuff. Anne had brought some cookies and brownies. They all ate, it was delicious.

Harry has eaten about five cookies and was chewing on his sixth one. He started to look very uncomfortable and slammed his hand on the table and grabbed his throat.

"Harry are you okay?!" Louis asked worried with a hand on Harry's back.

"He's choking!" Phoebe said!

Louis stood up with Harry and wrapped his arms around his waist from the back and tried to get the cookie out.

After a few "hugs" Harry coughed up the cookie and fell back in Louis' arms and started coughing hysterically.

Louis sat them down on the sofa and patted Harry's back.

"Are you okay baby?" Louis asked. Harry didn't answer, but nodded and nuzzled his face into the crook of Louis' neck and hugged him tightly. Louis kissed the top of his head and stroke his hair.

•••••
So I was reading some drarry fanfic and got this idea. I'm not going to be active with this book, but please read my other story 'Moon Boy' if you want<3