Grammys

Harry and Louis were at the Grammys, both looking fabulous. Louis was wearing a suit, and Harry was wearing one of his beautiful, creative outfits with his pearl necklace.

They sat at a table with some other celebrities. Harry and Louis were holding hands, and would let go when someone won a Grammy to clap.

Harry's been nominated for three Grammys. Best Music Video with Adore You, Best Pop Vocal Album with Fine Line and Best Solo Pop Performance with Watermelon Sugar. He was a little jittery, and very exited.

Louis, besides him was so proud of him and he was most definitely sure that Harry was gonna win.

The host started naming all the nominations for Best Pop Vocal Album. Harry looked nervously up on the stage where the host was standing.

"And the winner is..." The host ripped up the envelope. Harry looked nervously down. Louis noticed and squeezed Harry's had to reassure him that everything's alright. "You'll win." Louis whispered and Harry smiled at him with a nervous smile.

"Harry Styles with Fine Line!" The host announced.

"Yes!" Louis said. He looked at Harry and kissed him. "Proud of you." Louis smiled. "Thank you." Harry said with the dimpled smile everyone loves.

Harry walked up on the stage and received his Grammy. "Thank you, thank you so much. I wanna thank my band, the producers, the writers and everyone who has helped me make this album. And a big special thank you to my husband, Louis. I couldn't done it without you. Love you. Thank you." Harry said into the microphone and then walked off the stage.

He made his way to his table and sat down next to Louis. "I love you too." Louis smiled and kissed him and tangled his fingers in Harry's tiny curls in his neck when he pulled away.

Of course, all of this was filmed and showed on the big screen. The audience clapped and cheered loudly, making Harry blush and Louis laugh.

•••••
I'm so proud of Harry!!! I'm 100% sure that he'll win. And that this will happen.
🕯manifesting🕯
Hope you liked it<3
-E