|chubby cheeks|

I liked Friday's, they made me happy

I liked Friday's, they made me happy. That happiness coming from the fact that Jungkook didn't work on Friday's. His job only made him work four days a week, as he was the owner of his parents restaurant.

" look at what I made! " he giggles as he runs into the living room where I sat.

He brings the pan close to my face and the gorgeous aroma of chicken made me smile. I didn't notice what was in the pan as I was blinded by the delicious smell.

" that looks amazing " I gasp.

He smiles as he walks back into the kitchen and serves us. I go and sit on a chair next to him and smile as he struggles to find something. He looked so cute when he was focused.

" what are you looking for koo? " I turn around to face him.

" I'm looking for my banana milk " he pouts as he sticks his head out from the fridge.

" It's at the back behind the yogurt boxes " I say.

I watch as he moves everything around and smiles proudly when he holds the carton of milk in his hands.

" now we can eat " he ruffles my hair, moving my bangs in the process.

It wasn't easy dating a chefs son, as Jungkook inherited the cooking skills from his dad and his mom, he was constantly feeding me new things or making me try new drinks he came up with which made me gain a few pounds.

" you know I feed you for a reason right? " he looks up from his chicken.

" yeah " I chew and giggle.

He likes it when I get chubby, but hates it when I lose the weight by working out. It makes him a pouty mess to see me so skinny.

" I do love your chubby cheeks " he caresses my face.

All I do is sit there and take the praises, this is the man I love. The man I decided I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, in hopes that we could be together in the next life.