|stupid cheater|

" no honey please listen to me—"

" GET OUT! " I scream at the top of my lungs.

He freezes, never had I ever screamed at him. I cry loudly as I shove his clothes into his face. Him trying to catch them and avoid them as they hit him harshly. His hand trying to take mine but I move away and throw more clothes.

" baby, don't do this, it was a mistake I swear on everything I love " his voice is shaky.

" I don't care anymore Jungkook, take your shit and leave LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER COME BACK " I feel like a maniac screaming, my heart aching as I look at him.

" love I promise I'll change, I will do anything just please don't do this, think about our daughter Seolyn, think about Chaemi please don't do this " he begs.

" YOU should've thought about her while you were with that woman! Don't blame me for this the one at fault is you so get your shit and get the fuck out of my house now! " I shout.

He flinched as I kick at his game console. I've never been this angry in my entire life. I feel the anger rushing through my veins and the pain going with it.

" baby—"

" get the hell out or I'll call the cops Jungkook you know I will "

" mom can I go visit dad for the weekend, since I will be off for summer break next week, I just wanted to spend some time with him before we left for our trip to the Bahamas " Chaemi smiles sweetly.

God was she the most precious thing ever. My baby, how could I say no to her. She had grown so much in those years. She was fourteen and the most important thing in my life. But so was my younger son joohyun.

" sure I'll drop you off later so you can go with him today " I smile at her.

" mommy I wanna go too! " joohyun chimes in.

" no baby you can't go, you have to be here with mommy and help her pack " I pick him up and kiss his cheek.

" go get dressed and pack your backpack " I say to Chaemi who nods and runs off.

I let joohyun follower her as I continue to cook dinner. I would be married by now if I wasn't so paranoid that every man I dated would cheat on me. I had the chance to but I didn't, he was a great guy and the father to joohyun. Things just ended in shit and we decided to just end as best of friends and co parent.

I sigh as I finish dinner and wait for Chaemi. Joohyun comes down first and makes me pick him up. Later then comes Chaemi from her room with a smile. We then drive over to Jungkook's house.

" be safe and call me if anything happens okay little lady—"

" can you come drop me off, I hate walking up there alone it's awkward " she sighs.