|sleepless nights|

I'm awakened by the sound of loud cries coming from the nursery

I'm awakened by the sound of loud cries coming from the nursery. I roll over and look at the time. Three thirty in the morning. I get out of bed carefully, trying not to wake up Seolyn.

I walk over to the nursery tired and thirsty now. I turn on the fairy lights and coo. Jungae sat up on the crib crying loudly. I smile as I pick her up and bounce the four month old baby girl in my arms trying to get her to calm down.

Soon enough as she starts to calm down Seolynwalks in and smiles. She grabs Jungae from my and sits down on the rocking chair. Cradling jungae she then starts feeding her. Seolyn smiles as she caresses my naked chest as I only slept with black sweats on.

" you know I love her with all my heart but I need some sleep " I yawn.

Seolyn giggles and agrees silently. After a few minutes she burps her and then puts her down on the crib. She turns on the music box and watches as jungae starts to close her eyes and go to sleep.

" come on let's go to bed " Seolyn grabs my hand and places it over her shoulder and leads me back into the bedroom.

" I still can't believe that you don't have the mom body my sister has and she had her baby a year ago " I say and she smacks my chest with a giggle.

" stop it, your sister looks good " she snuggles into my chest.

" okay but you look better " I kiss her head.

" I'm tired just sleep, I love you " she kisses my jaw and giggles as I run my hand across her stomach.

" I love you baby " I grab the blanket and cover us.