|part of me|

Six months, six months of true raw pain

Six months, six months of true raw pain. The type of pain you feel when you lose someone you truly love. The pain you feel when a loved one dies. The pain. It hurt like a bitch.

Six months ago I had broken up with the man who was now standing a few feet away from me. It was honestly the worst pain I've ever felt. He was my first everything. We had been the stereotypical high school couple. The high school sweethearts that always got married in the end.

That wasn't how our ending went, because that day in our apartment when he slammed that door, he took a part of me with him.

" Seolyn? " his voice is hoarse and he holds a shimmer in his eyes.

" h-hey, It's been a while " I say smiling shyly.

It felt like the first time we met. Both of us were shy and didn't know how to talk to each other.

" I know, h-how've you been? " he smiles softly as I play with the grocery bag in my hands.

" good, and you? " I examine his face, i missed him the most.

" good, I struggled when I left, but I'm better now thankfully " he chuckles.

" hey slow poke let's go— Ah Jungkook " my brother namjoon gives Jungkook a dirty look.

" namjoon hyung—"

" we should really get going " namjoon grabs my arm and pulls me away.

I don't speak or act against his harsh pulling. I freeze, my body finally reacting.

I push namjoon away and run back into Jungkook's arms. Dropping the groceries by accident. His arms cage me in tightly.

" I missed you " I tear up.

" I missed you much more precious " he smiles as he lets tears slowly trickle down his cheek.