|hurts|

|smut-ish|

|smut-ish|

I admit, Jungkook and I are very sexually active. Too much for everyone's liking but what can we do about it. We're open to trying new things all the time. Especially Jungkook, he's the one who usually convinces me.

Sometimes he enjoys it way too much, gets carried away and I'm left to deal with it. Earlier this week I found Jungkook was on his phone more than usual but I didn't pay much attention until he came up to me with an idea to—

" you wanna try what! " I shout.

" come on please, I've been reading stuff online and I want to try it " Jungkook pouts.

" Jungkook no, that shit hurts " I whine.

" how do you know how anal feels if I've never stuck my dick up your ass, literally " he sighs as he stands up.

" because my friends have told me it hurts really bad, and I trust them " I say.

" well maybe it isn't that bad, please baby, try for me " he grabs my hand with a soft gaze.

" Jungkook I'm scared " I look up at him.

" it's okay, I'll take care of you " he caresses my cheek.

And before you know it we're naked and on the bed. He flips me over on my stomach and raises my ass.

" ready, I'm going to start now " he announces.

" wait no I'm scared " I pant.

" it's okay precious there's no need to worry I got you okay " he runs his hand up my back and gives my shoulder a tight squeeze of reassurance.

" okay, just please be slow " I whimper.

He nods as he proceeds to take his dick and place the tip in carefully.

" no stop, stop, it hurts no please " I whine as I grip the sheets tightly.

He halts his movement and looks at me.

" relax baby " he coos.

I try to relax my body but the immense pain made me wanna cry. I bite the pillow and feel my eyes tear up.

" Jungkook stop " I sniffle.

" baby— "

" please stop, it hurts " I sob.

He immediately pulls out and cradles me. His hands rub my ass as he pecks my cheeks.

" I'm sorry princess, I thought you could take it but I forgot how sensitive you were. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you " he pulls me closer.

" I still want to try it but it hurts too much " I cry into his neck.

He reaches over into his drawer and pulls out a odd looking piece of metal with a purple rhinestone on the top. It was small and made me giggle at its shape.

" what is that? " I grab it

" it's a butt plug, I bought it just in case you needed it " he answers.

" what would I need it for? " I look at him in confusion.

" so we can train you, you'll wear this for a few days so it stretches you out, then I'll take it back out and we can try this again, that way you'll be more comfortable and it won't hurt as much as it did just now " he smiles as he holds me closer.

" okay " I nod.

He props me up on his lap and grabs the item from my hand. He lubricates it with his spit and then reaches behind me. He makes me place my hands on his shoulders and tells me to squeeze if I feel pain.

I nod nervously and whine as he starts to place it in. The further it goes in the more it hurts and I start crying again. He coos at me and rubs my back with his free hand.

" hey it's okay, look at me okay, just keep your eyes on me, focus on me and not the pain it'll go away soon I promise " he smiles.

I do as he says and soon there's only a tight feeling making me uncomfortable.

" there we go baby, it's in. Your such a good girl for me " he pecks my forehead.

" it feels tight " I whine out.

" it'll feel like that at first but I promise it will go away okay, such a good girl, you deserve a treat for that " he smiles.

My eyes light up as he picks up his shirt and throws it over my head. He puts some sweats on forgetting to put underwear before and picks me up.

" we're going to eat ice cream " he says and I smile.

He takes me downstairs and then places me on the counter to which I whimper and cling onto him.

" what happened sweetheart? " he stops and looks at me.

" hurts " I simply say and he nods his head after understanding the situation.

" I'm sorry baby, here " he takes me to the couch and lays me down.

" I'll be back " He smiles as he kisses me.

After that we enjoy the rest of the day watching movies and eating.