|it's okay|

" mommy will daddy be coming? " Seola looks up at me with her cute and big puppy eyes

" I'm afraid not princess, but it's okay I'll be there and I'll take you out to eat wherever you want after okay " I fix her pink bow.

" okay " she pouts.

I sigh sadly as I pick her up and grab her ballet bag. I grab my own purse and then go downstairs.

" can I have banana milk before we go? " she giggles as I tickle her.

" here " I grab a box from the fridge and hand it to her.

" dance recital here we go, are you excited little one? " I ask as I place her in the pink car seat.

" yeah! "

I clap for Seola and her dance class as they finish their dance. It was so adorable. Watching the little girls in their pink tutus dance so cutely yet professionally.

" mommy did you like it? " Seola jumps into my arms with a huge smile.

" of course baby it was beautiful, now as I promised we can go eat anywhere you want to, let's go! " I carry her into the car and buckle her up.

I drive to where she tells me. Her favorite restaurant, her uncle Jin's restaurant. I was hoping jin would be around so she could at least have someone else to see today instead of me all day. I carry her in and smile at the waitress who already knew us.

" hi Seola, hello Mrs. Jeon" she bows with a smile.

" hello " I chuckle as Seola waves at her with a huge smile.

" oh what is that a tutu? " she asks as she leads us to our booth.

" yes! I had a dance recital today " Seola says excitedly.

" oh wow, It must've been amazing! " the waitress smiles widely.

" Taemi, is jin oppa here? " I ask.

" yeah, you want me to go get him? " she turns to me.

" yes please " she nods and walks away.

" what do you want today? " I ask as I look through the menu.

" can I have what I always get? " her tiny voice makes me smile.

" of course, let's wait for uncle jin " I say to which she nods with a giggle.

" Ah there she is, my favorite little princess, how was your dance recital? " jin picks her up and kisses her cheek.

" it was good, mommy said she really liked it uncle jin " Seola smiles widely.

" daddy wasn't there? " he then turns to me with a frown.

" Jungkook couldn't make it again " I sigh.

" that kid is going to receive an earful from me when I see him " he shakes his head.

" It's fine, we're used to stuff like this " I look down.

" you shouldn't— Seola want to feed the fishies and turtles? " he turns to her.

She nods eagerly. Taemi comes and gets her and leads her towards the fish tank.

" Seolyn you shouldn't be used to his absence. He's your husband he should put his work aside for you and your daughter, after all it was him who wanted a child. I'm tired of him always doing this, it's not okay " jin rubs my arm.

" it's okay jin, eventually he'll learn that we also need his time, and hopefully it won't be too late when he notices " I say.

" wait what are you saying?  " jin frowns.

" if he keeps this up, I'm going to divorce him. I don't want to do that but if I have to I will. I have to put my daughter and her needs first. She can't have her dad disappearing from her all the time, she needs her father and Jungkook isn't listening to me. I'm Scared that he might be with another woman and I really hope I'm just jumping to conclusions. Jin I'm not going to deal with his bullshit anymore, as much as I love him if I have to do that I will " I say.

" don't you think your being irrational right now, I mean I'm not siding with him because I know how hard it is for you, but he also works hard to give you two what you want and need. Give him a chance Haelyn, he loves you and Seola so much it would tear him apart if you leave him " jin sighs.

" I don't know jin at this point I really don't know "

" did you like the food? " I ask Seola as I pull into the driveway.

" yes but I'm sleepy " she yawns.

" I know baby " I park and get out of the car. I take Seola out of her car seat and take her inside.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching tv and drinking a water bottle. He looks at me and smiles.

" your home, can you get the bags from the car it's only her ballet bag and my purse " I say as I take Seola upstairs to put her down to sleep.

I tuck her in and turn on her music box playlist so she'll stay asleep for longer. I go into our shared room and take a shower. It's a quick shower and then I wash my face to remove my makeup and get dressed.

A causal black tank and some gray sweats paired with fuzzy socks. I go downstairs and sigh as I enter the living room.

" I brought you some food from Jin's restaurant if your hungry " I say.

" are you really willing to divorce me? " his question makes me stop and stare at the back of his head.

" jin told you " I sighed.

" answer me Seolyn, I cant sit here on edge any longer " his voice cracks.

" if it's what I have to do then I'll do it, I know it sounds harsh and cold but I need you to finally listen to me " I say approaching him.

He turns to me and bites his lip.

" I've always listened to you baby " he says.

" no Jungkook, you never listen to me. Today was Seola's recital. I told you last week, did you even try to show up? No. Last month was my moms birthday, I told you we were going to busan for her birthday, did you even attempt to clear your schedule? No. Yesterday was Yeonie's gender reveal, did you even call to tell me you weren't going to make it? No. There you go, you say you listen but do you really? Tell me do you really Jungkook, because the last time we went out as a family was four months ago, four months ago! Jungkook I can't keep doing this. I can't keep saying I have a husband yet I barely see you. I can't keep making excuses for you, Seola needs her father and I need my husband " I cry.

" baby— "

" just forget it, I doubt you'll change " I say as I get up.