|best friend|

" I hate my job " Jungkook walks into my apartment after unlocking it with the copy of my key

" yo, you couldn't texted me before you came in or maybe called " I say as I try to cover myself with a blanket.

" what are you doing watching Netflix naked and eating? " Jungkook crosses his arms over his chest.

" you know that I like being naked when Im home, especially when I'm stressed out " I say as I wrap myself into the pink blanket.

" yeah your right, Anyways I need to rant about my work and my annoying ass dad " he sits in the couch and munches on the chips that I was eating.

" what'd he do this time? " I turn down the volume.

Jungkook technically lives in my apartment. He had his own room, bathroom, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, shampoo, towel, skin products, clothes. This man never goes into his own apartment unless he has to.

He's been my neighbor for three years now, which led us to be best friends. Which means we're comfortable around each other, so much to the point we take showers together and sometimes sleep in the same bed, we share straws, bottles, utensils, clothes, anything.

" he made me print out forty copies of the same paper and then told me he didn't need them, then blamed me for breaking the printer. Like sir I'm not the only one who uses that old ass printer excuse me " he rolls his eyes.

" if it makes you feel better, at least he didn't throw hot coffee in your face " I mumble.

Jungkook was known for being very overprotective of me. He hated my boss for breathing, especially after he found out how bad my boss was treating me.

" he did what— "

" well it was my fault, I placed in the order and accidentally give it to someone else Instead of the person who ordered it so he threw it in my face after pulling me into the staff room " I say as I rub my naked arms.

" I'm going to literally bust his face when I see him again " Jungkook growls.

" don't bother, I'm quitting, my mom is letting me take over her cosmetics company since my brother doesn't want to run it " I sigh.

" finally, your leaving that hell whole and doing what you're meant to do " he smiles.

He stares at me and then lowers his gaze to my exposed collar bones and shoulders. His eyes becoming dark and he suddenly looks down at his hands and shakes his head.

" you don't have to restrain yourself Jungkook, you act like we've never done anything " I smile as I crawl into his lap and drop the blanket.

" haeun I— "

" don't hold back " I kiss him.