|hot|

*in this scenario Jungkook is dating a Mexican girl*

" how can you handle this! " Jungkook winces as he takes another bite of the pizza that was covered in Tabasco sauce by me.

" it's not that bad " I giggles.

" wow you, my love, have a strong stomach, I mean how do you live your life covering everything in hot sauce and eating pickled jalapeños with every meal that isn't sweet or anything like that " he wipes his runny nose with his hoodie sleeve.

" I mean when your raised in an environment where everyone eats meals with salsa and spicy peppers, you get used to it. I started eating spicy foods and all that stuff when I was very young, and technically it's part of my culture, you can't have a good meal without salsa, and we live by that " I smile as I watch him struggle.

" wow, I love you and your culture so much, but honey you're killing me " he whines as he places the slice down and shoved the plate away.

" you know people who eat salsa are more likely to live longer due to all the protein that peppers have " I point out which makes his look at me with wide eyes.

" I did not know that, I learn something new every day when I'm with you " he stares at me lovingly to which I blush.

" I know " I laugh when he rolls his eyes.

" it'll take some time but I'll get used to this, hopefully " he sighs.

" you know, my mom loves you so you should, because it'll be disappointing to find out you still can't eat overly spicy foods after dating me for so long " I say.

He pouts and slides down his chair. I laugh as I watch him slide down further until I'm only able to see his eyes from where I sat.