|life of a housewife|

* a day in the life of a housewife, being    Jungkook's wife and taking care of their daughter YouTube vlog style*

I yawn as I turn around to switch off my alarm. It was 7:45 in the morning, time to get the day started. I go into the bathroom after making sure I left Jungkook asleep and do my routine. Brushing my teeth, doing my hair, doing my makeup.

I exit the bathroom and take Haneul into my arms. She whines as I take her into the bathroom. Haneul was two years old at the moment. I help her brush her tiny teeth and then bathe her. After that I put her into a diaper and do her hair.

" let's see what do you want to wear? " I ask her silently not to wake Jungkook up.

" dress " she smiles.

I grab a floral dress and dress her up. I put on her socks and let her roam around while I prepare breakfast and then get dressed. By this time it was 8:30 and I needed to go get Jungkook out of bed.

" let's go wake daddy up " I pick haneul up.

She giggles as we go upstairs and enter the bedroom. Jungkook is still knocked out. Usually by the time I come he's waking up or on his phone.

" baby wake up " I rub his bare back.

" daddy " Haneul gets on the bed and tugs on his hair lightly.

" ah " he groans in pain.

" alright Haneul go downstairs and watch the tv while daddy gets ready " I kiss her cheek.

" get up koo you're going to be late " I kiss his head.

" five more minutes precious " he groans.

" get up and get ready so you can have breakfast " I Pat his butt.

I lay out an outfit for him and go back downstairs to serve breakfast.

" Haneul go wash your hands please " I say from the kitchen.

I hear her little feet patter through the living room. Once I serve breakfast I see Jungkook come down dressed.

" hey princess " he picks Haneul up and takes her to the table.

" I'm going out to meet dojin so Haneul Can play with Areum  " I say to which Jungkook nods.

" I'll be back early, since we only have a few hours of practice today " he says.

" bye baby " Jungkook grabs his phone and keys.

He comes closer and pecks my lips. I smile and ruffle his hair to which he giggles. Haneul runs to him and gets picked up by his strong arms.