|goodbye asshole|

" fuck you Yoongi! " I say as I take my bag and hurry down the stairs as he chases after me

" wait no Seolyn, baby come here " he tries to grab my arm but I shove him harshly.

" you got what you wanted. It's over I'm out of your life and you can stay with her happily, don't ever try to contact me again " I glare at him.

" seol—"

" goodbye asshole "

" can I get a beer please " I smile at the bartender who nods smiling back.

I wait for my drink and sigh as I look around. The club usually wasn't this full. It felt like I was in a tightly sealed pack of sardines. I look around and meet a mans eyes. He smiles at me with a nod to which I respond with a sweet smile.

" your beer ma'am " the bartender announces.

" thank you " I say before walking off towards the booth where my friends were.

" oh my lord that guy is totally checking you out beolyn, and he's handsome " Chaeyoung teases.

" ugh Chae I came here for a good time, not for a man " I say.

" maybe that man can give you a good time, loosen up " Boa giggles.

" whatever " I smile.

" oh my god no way is that yoongi " Seulgi gasps.

I don't pay attention and sip my beer. It had been almost a year since I left him after finding out he'd been cheating on me for months.

" oh no he's coming this way " Taeyon gasps.

" hello ladies, long time no see " he smirks while holding the girls hand.

" there's a reason for that " Seulgi rolls her eyes.

" oh Seolyn I see you still have no one, wow must be hard finding love " he snickers.

" oh she has someone, but that shouldn't matter to you, cheater " Chaeyoung scoffs.

" oh really— "

" babe what took you so long " I say as I pout at the man who smiled at me earlier as he was walking to us with a drink in his hand, I get up and go to him.

" please follow my lead, hes my ex boyfriend and he's kinda bothering me and my friends, I promise I'll make it up to you " I whisper.

" oh I went to the bathroom before getting my drink, sorry baby " he kisses my cheek and smiles.

" I'm Jungkook by the way " he whispers into my ear.

" Seolyn " I whisper back.

" I see, this is your—"

" Jeon Jungkook, Im her boyfriend " Jungkook shoots him a glare.

" as you can see I'm busy hanging out with the people I love so would leave us alone " I give him a hard look.

He rolls his eyes and leaves with his little girlfriend. My smile returns as I turn to Jungkook.

" thank you so much, how can I make it up to you Jungkook? " I smile.

" you can start by giving me your number and letting me take you on a date " he smiles softly.

" deal " I say shyly.

" and that's how you do it "

" honestly, why am I dating you " I groan.

" because you love your little bunny and you wouldn't trade him for the world " he blinks cutely.

" the thing is that your not wrong " I shake my head as I pull him into my chest.

" you know namjoon is making us plan the gender reveal, he's giving us his credit card so we can buy everything we need " he sighs.

" Jungkook that means we can also make him plan our future gender reveal " I ruffle his hair.

" wait are you—"

" no you silly bunny, I'm saying future for a reason, future as in when we decide to get married and have kids " I smile.

" I would like that "