|so what|

Dating her was like dating a crazy hippie

Dating her was like dating a crazy hippie. She was all about nature and saving the world, she was a feminist, she preferred peace over war, she might be calm and chill but don't let that fool you.

This girl was dangerous, if she felt that you were attacking her for what she stood for she would go ballistic. She was also in the debate team in high school.

" don't you think that's a bit too much? " jin asked as he watched chaeso walk next to me.

" like those flared jeans with that white shirt tucked in and that black leather jacket with those designs on it make you look suspicious for some reason, and don't get me started on those "art shoes" you painted " he adds.

I can see seolyn's face fall. Her confidence falling with that smile. Her grip on my hand loosened and she looked down at her shoes. It pained me to see her react like that since a lot of people told her she looked ridiculous and disgusting. She was often judged in high school for being a hippie and dressing like one from the 80's.

" so what, if that's what she wants to wear then so it be. You have no right to tell her what she can wear and look like. We all have different opinions and in my opinion she looks wonderful and if she wants to wear that and feel good about it than you can stop judging her because nothing you say will change her or my mind " I say angrily.

Jin and the boys look at me in shock. They knew how much it affected me when someone commented on her style badly. Jin then puts his hand in her shoulder and smiles.

" Im sorry, i should've known how much it hurts your feelings when someone says something about you like that, I should've known better since I have been friends with you for a very long time " he sighs sadly.

" It's fine, don't stress it " she smiles at him.

My gorgeous hippie, never change.

This, was ass I'm sorry. Also I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail and be a sophomore again next year Bc I have done no work whatsoever I literally did one history assignment Bc I love my history teacher and he's also my tennis coach, after that I checked my work and did none of it. Kinda feel bad but they shouldn't be assigning three things every fucking hour.