|bullets|

" argh! "

" argh! "

" speak! Or the next bullet goes in your head fucker " I warn.

The mans eyes turn dark as he struggles to breathe. The bullet in his legs too much to handle. I reload my gun and point it at him.

" don't do this, I've got kids and a wife " he says breathlessly.

" I've got kids too! " I scream at him.

" please— "

" should've thought about the consequences before you stepped into this game " I say before pulling the trigger and putting him out of his misery.

" oh fuck " yoongi hisses as he notices the blood on his shoes.

" clean this up boys! " I shout before leaving.

I enter the car and sigh.

" where to ma'am? " my driver looks at me.

" home please " I say.

" mommy your home! " little yujin giggles as she hugs my legs.

" mommy! " I smile as I pick her up and ruffle jihyun's hair.

" hi babies, where's daddy? " I ask with a smile.

" he's in his office " Jihyun pours.

" alright, run along mommy will play will you guys in a bit " I kiss their cheeks and send them off.

The sound of my heels clicking echo as I walk down the empty hallway. I don't even knock and just open the door.

" what the hell— oh baby your back " Jungkook smiles.

" yeah, I'm tired " I plop down on the couch by the wall.

" has it been taken care of, did he say anything at all? " Jungkook turns his chair to face me.

" said he has kids and a wife, that's all " I sigh.

" is he still alive? " Jungkook threw his head back with a sigh.

" no " I say.

" good, he was taking up space " Jungkook turns back around and continues to work.

" don't you ever think that this is enough, we have everything we ever wanted " I sit up.

" your suggesting we stop? " he turns his head in my direction.

" yes, I mean the kids are getting older and I just want to live a peaceful life with you and possibly more kids, I'm tired of this " I look down.

" precious you know that no one retires in this business right, I mean before we started dating I told you what I was and what my family did. You still decided to stay and decided to marry me and have kids " he says.

" I know Jungkook, it's just that I want to be able to leave the house without a gun or a group of men. I want to live freely with you and the kids " I lay my head on the pillow.

" baby I know it's hard but we can do this, I love you and our children more than anything in this world " he stands up and walks towards me.

I smile while laying my head in his chest after sitting on his lap. The door opens and in come Jihyun and Yujin. Their giggles bounce off the walls.

" come here " Jungkook opens his arms.

The two kids come running to us jumping onto the couch.

" don't you want to protect them? " I whisper.

" I want to protect all of you, it's all I want to do but it'll be worse for us if we leave that life. I'm sorry I know you just want to make sure everyone is safe " he kisses my head softly.

" mommy can we all play in the pool? " Jihyun looks up at me with the same eyes his father has.

" of course baby " I smile as I caress his cheek.

" go tell grandma to help you get into your swim wear " Jungkook tells them.

" I promise it'll all be over one day "