|most likely to get married|

" kookie look I got my yearbook! " Seolyn smiles as she holds out her hardcover book

I grab it from her and flip through it. Laughing at some of the pictures taken. It also made me remember that we were seniors and graduating in a few months.

" look at what I found, you're gonna love it I'm sure " she takes it from me and scans through.

Six years, six magical years with this gorgeous girl. Seolyn and I started going out in seventh grade, I had a huge crush on her since elementary. These six years had honestly been the best of my life.

" look! " she shoves the book in my face.

I smile at her excited form and grab the book, looking at the page I smile widely. My ears turning red and my heart beating fast.

Most likely to get married after high school

It was a picture of us hugging and smiling at each other. I didn't even know such picture existed, it was a beautiful picture. I'm sure it was taken a few weeks ago as I remember that day vividly, it was the day I gave her a second promise ring, she loved it.

" I love this " I close the book and bring her into my arms.

" I'm glad you do, can you believe people had to vote to get us to that category, I didn't even know that " she pouts as she looks up from my chest.

" I also saw from Taehyung that you were voted most popular, most beautiful, and most likely to become a famous idol. I'm guessing people just love you " I giggle as she blushes.

" your not wrong " she giggles.

" Seolyn you're up in five " her manager yells. I sit on the couch in the dressing room, watching as Seolyn paced around nervously.

" baby you got this, you've done this millions of times. These people love you, okay don't be nervous " I hold her hand.

" I just can't help but get nervous every time, yeah I've been doing this for six years but I still feel butterflies before a show " she whines.

" you'll be spectacular tonight okay, go out there and sing your heart out, I'll be with the boys cheering you on " I stand up and fix my suit.

" awards will be presented today and I'm scared, aish today isn't the day for me " she pouts.

" I'm sure you'll get that award princess, now go out there you're almost on. Don't worry, have fun you got this, I love you " I smile and kiss her lips.

Her hands wrap around my neck to keep me there a little bit longer. I smile into the kiss and pull away.

" go, have fun and be you, everyone loves you anyways " I Pat her butt.

" artist of the year award goes to

SEOLYN "

Me and my band mates stand up and clap as Seolyn makes her way up to the stage with a huge smile. Taehyung smiles proudly.

" that's my friend! " he turns to the boy group next to him and points at Seolyn. The other guys nod awkwardly.

" thank you so much for this. I work very hard and Thankfully it pays off. I would like to thank  the CEO of bighit, he believed in me and saw something in me. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be here today. I would also like to thank my husband, he has stood by me for a very long time, he keeps me smiling even when I feel like crying. I know i annoy him a lot but he knows I only do it because I love him. Thank you so much everyone i will try my hardest to keep making good music "

I smile widely as she looks over at me and shakes the award and smiles shyly.

" amazing, this is the fifth time she's won that award " namjoon looks shocked yet happy.

" I mean she is very good so " jimin shrugs.

" she do be talented " yoongi smiles softly.

" she do be my wife " I smile.