|seasang|

I was on my way to get some food and probably shop around with my sister yaejun

I was on my way to get some food and probably shop around with my sister yaejun. As I made a turn to the left my sister gasped loudly. I turn her way and curse loudly as I watch the black car coming straight for us.

I back out and luckily the car only hits the front and not directly us. The airbags float into our faces and I quickly get out of the car. My heart was in my mouth. I felt like throwing up.

" hey, are you okay?! " a guy around my age shouts as he runs to me. My sister making her way around to me.

" I'm fine thank you " I say to him.

" you sure, you look very out of it. Look at me, I'm a nurse you can trust me " he takes my hand and smiles.

" you listen to him Seolyn, I'll call Jungkook to come " yaejun says. I nod and look back at the man.

" okay follow my finger " he lifts his finger up and I try to do as he says but my vision keeps getting blurry and spots keeping appearing.

My eyes start to close and I begin to lose consciousness as I get more and more unstable.

" I'll call an ambulance "

I groan as I try to sit up but my whole body aches.

" no no no, don't move baby " I hear.

I look over and sigh. I smile at Jungkook who tightly holds my hand. I looked around and frowned.

" why—"

" the guy who called the ambulance was a nurse and said that your pulse was slow and he was afraid that it would've stopped. Especially because of the lack of oxygen to the brain he said " Jungkook rubs patterns on my hand.

" what about the person who hit us? " I ask as I sit up with Jungkook's help.

" she was a seasang who took the opportunity to try to harm you " Jungkook looks down.

" it's not your fault Jungkook, you have nothing to do with this " I smile at him.

" it is my fault—"

" stop no it's not, I love you and I knew what I was getting into when I started dating you okay. I love you and that's all that matters to me Jungkook " I say.

He smiles as he kisses my hand. Later that day I'm able to leave and prescribed some painkillers.