|it's okay pt.2|

I sigh as I hold the divorce papers

I sigh as I hold the divorce papers. They hadn't been filled out yet and hopefully they would never be. I drive back home and greet Taehyung and jimin who play with Seola on the floor.

" hey, you okay? " jimin rubs my arm gently.

I nod and bring up the divorce papers. He sighs as he looks at the papers then at me.

" don't do this Seolyn, think about it " he says.

" I'm not saying I'm filling them out, I brought them just in case something happens " I place them down.

" I'm home— tae, jimin? What are you guys doing here? " Jungkook frowns.

" please take her out for some ice cream or something just don't bring her back until I call you " I tell jimin who nods.

They take Seola away and Jungkook stares at me with his eyebrows furrowed. He sighs as he looks out the window and watches jimin and Taehyung drive away with Seola in the back seat.

" what's going on where are they taking my little girl " Jungkook turns to me.

I hand him the divorce papers. He immediately throws them on the ground and pushes me against the wall.

" no your not doing this to me Seolyn, you know I love you with everything in me " he says as he caresses my hair.

" Jungkook I can't keep doing this. I feel like a single mom and I don't like that feeling. I want you to be around but you're never here. I just want you here with me and Seola " I sob.

He lifts my chin and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and whimper into the kiss. His hands make contact with my hips and being me further into his chest.

" I promise I'll be around more I promise I'll work less and spend more time with the two of you. I swear, just please, please don't go. Don't do this to me I don't know what I'd do without the two of you in my life. I'd go insane, not waking up next to you scares me, not hearing my little girls giggles would make me feel empty. Can't you see your not the only one who's in pain " he nuzzles his nose with mine.

" Jungkook please, I just want my husband back. Please " I cry into his neck.

" I'm here, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere my love " he rubs my back.

" happy birthday beautiful " Jungkook pulls me closer while covering my exposed chest with the covers.

" you remembered " I smile.

" of course I did, how could I forget my baby's birthday " he chuckles.

" good morning love birds, happy birthday Seolyn-Ah " the boys walk in and Jungkook brings me closer to his chest to cover me up more.

" aww you guys, how sweet " I smile as my eyes sparkle.

Jungkook grabs a shirt from the floor and slips it over my head before slipping his underwear on and passing me mine.

" happy birthday mommy! " Seola claps.

" thank you baby " I grab her and kiss her cheek.

" alright breakfast is ready, get dressed and then we can all eat. We have a whole day planned for you " namjoon smiles.

" thank you guys so much " I wave as they exit the bedroom.

" why does daddy not have a shirt on? " Seola tilts her head.

" it was hot in here during the night " Jungkook takes her into his arms and kisses her cheeks over and over again making her giggle.

" Wanna shower with mommy? " I grin at Seola who nods excitedly.

" I'll shower after you " Jungkook pecks my lips.

" let's go! "