|racket|

" out that was my point! "

I sigh as I look at her. The best tennis player in the whole school. My crush since first grade. Kim Seolyn, voted most popular and best in tennis. She was the definition of gorgeous.

" watch out! " a shout crushes my day dream and I look at the neon yellow ball coming my way.

I quickly move out and watch as it bounces and lands next to me. I grab it and look over at the tennis court. Kim Seolyn was looking right at me.

" hey kook, can you pass me that? " she smiles.

I walk over and glare at my friends who tease me. I hand her the ball and she throws it inside while walking out of the courts.

" hey I was wondering if you would come to my tennis game tomorrow, it's after school and I really wanted you to be there " she smiles.

" of course I'll come " I say shyly.

" alright calm down Seolyn, think where did you last put it? " I watch as Seolyn panics.

" by the door but it wasn't there when I went back to get it " she groans.

" I Can help you look " I offer.

" thank you kookie " she smiles shyly.

We look around and try to move everything. Her racket must be around here somewhere—

" pst, Jungkook! " a whisper shout grabs my attention.

" jimin? " I frown.

" here " he hands me the neon orange and black racket.

" what—"

" we hid it from her so you could "find" it and give it to her " Taehyung giggles.

I grab it from them and roll my eyes.

" here! I found it " I say jogging up to her and handing it to her.

" oh my god, thank you so much, I owe you one kookie " she walks away with a smile.

And so I scored a date that day.