Bathtub

The quiet in the room was long. Yennefer was staring at him and he was also staring at her. Geralt couldn't resist to look at her from tip to toes. She was wearing very tight black dress, raven hair like the deepest night and her purple eyes were filled with desire and fear at the same time. There was something about her which Geralt couldn't explained, the way she was standing, the way she was looking at him.. Someone would definitely run away if she would look at them the way she was looking at him right now but he wasn't afraid of her. He found it attractive and absorbing. He could also sense she was very powerful. Her aura was something which he's never met in his long witcher's life.
But from all of that interesting things what he saw, was the most beautiful woman as he has ever seen without a doubt.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? And why the hell you came here without invitation?!" she told him angrily. Geralt didn't know what to say to her. He was still in awe from her.
"Are you deaf? Answer me." she command him.
"As I know my ears are perfectly fine. I'm just thinking what question should I answer first.." Geralt was surprised he managed to say those words so calmly.
"So, you think it's funny.. but I don't." she smiled sarcastically. Then she made a big green ball and she threw on Geralt. Geralt instinctively made a sign QUEEN and he he repelled her spell. She was ready to hit him again.
"Wait!" he shouted on her. "I'm came here in peace. I don't want to harm you, I just need your help." the witcher said nervously. After couple seconds of hesitation she stopped with the spell and she came closer to him.
"I can see your are not a human.. you know how to use magic. Speak and very quickly. Who are you?!" she calmed down a bit but her eyes was still on fire.
"Geralt of Rivia. The witcher." he told her without emotions but he started to feeling uneasy when she was so close to him.

"A witcher.." her eyes immediately changed. "I've never met any of your kind before.." Yennefer started to be very curious. Suddenly Jaskier made a painful noise. He was barely standing on his feet. Geralt had to hold him firmly.
"Ahm, can I put him there?" Geralt pointed with his head on the chair in the corner.
"Sure." she narrowed her eyes at them.
"Lady Yennefer? When we will continue in the treatment?" the customer laying on the bed interrupted her.
So, that was her name, Geralt thought. He didn't even notice she had someone else in the house. After all she took all of his interest.
"We'll continue tomorrow, you can go now." she went towards him and disconnected infusion with some elixir. The customer stood up and she went to accompany him to the door.
"Alright." the man smiled at her and she opened the door for him.
After the man left she stood up in the door.
"I must apologize but no more treatments today." Yennefer stated. Everybody started protesting but she didn't care about it and shut the door. Then she found the witcher with her eyes.

"Your help is very requested as I see." Geralt admitted. She came closer to him and stood up in front him.
"It is." suddenly she put her hand on his cheek and she looked straight into his eyes. Geralt stiffened. Her touch was very soft but also confident.
"I wonder what you'll offer me witcher when I had to stop my work because of you." she softly caressed his face. Geralt heart started beating fast which was not usual for him.
"And I will lose lot of money.." Yennefer whispered to him.
"I will pay you. You don't have to worry about that." Geralt was trying to focus but he wasn't succeeding at all.
"Your eyes are very interesting.. I heard about your senses, is it true.." Geralt interrupted her.

"Yennefer please.." he touched her hand on his face and softly removed it. If she got surprised by his move she didn't show it on herself. "We'll have plenty of time to talk later. I'll tell you everything what you want to hear but my friend needs your help now." Geralt told her honestly but he was still puzzled from touching her skin. He couldn't understand how strong effect that woman already had on him.
"Please remind why should I help you." Geralt opened his mouth to say something but she was faster.
"Because as I remember you disturbed me, made me angry and now you're telling me what to do." Yennefer said strictly.
"I'm just trying to save my friend, nothing else." Geralt was defending himself.
"Be careful witcher, you're being rude.." she warned him.
"I'm sorry I'm not fulfilling your expectations." the witcher said sarcastically.
"I'll show you how can I fulfill that wall with your handsome face if you won't shut up." she told him angrily. He stayed speechless. His plan not to upset her failed obviously. But he was also surprised how arrogant she can be.
"Now I'll have a bath because I want to and not even you'll change my mind." Yennefer stated.
"But.." she interrupted him.
"Wait on me downstairs where is a bathtub.. and please wash yourself. You smell like your horse.." Yennefer turned around and went to have a look at the bard. Geralt didn't protest anymore, he knew he wouldn't win. Then he did exactly what she commanded him.