The Announcement

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

Unknown Developers updated their status

June 12, 20xx

6:45 PM

ATTENTION!

A big thanks to everyone who supported and installed "STAY ALIVE" Mobile Version! Unfortunately, the game won't be available in the App Store anymore because of the updated version of Stay Alive. The updated version will bring you more thrills and kills as you play the game! More weapons, more customizations, and more ways to d̶i̶e̶ survive!

Detailed contents and release date of "STAY ALIVE" will be announced via several ways including this community page. We also left QnA for several questions we have received during the voting period so please refer to it.

Q: What is Stay Alive?

Stay Alive is a real-life survival game specialized for horror and thriller gamers out there who seek on different ways how to die in the most horrifying way. The game is all about surviving and finding ways how to escape the psychotic serial killer that resides within the dark forest.

Q: What is the reason why the game was removed in the App Store?

Due to some circumstances, the game was banned because of the updated version released by the developers of the game.

Q: What can we expect from the new version of the game?

Expect more fun ways to d̶i̶e̶  enjoy the game and more thrilling horror adventures! We also added realistic features that can only be experienced online through ðñlïñê hµηт.

Q: How can we access and download the latest version of the game?

You can download the game through the link down below. 

Link: unknowndevelopers.com/stay-alive/realdeath/a-j

Ȟ̷̗̲̊̾͗͆͋̀̈͝a̶̞̋͒̾̐̔̀́̔̆v̵̡̟̭̬̺̜͐̏̈͘͘ȅ̵̪͈̼̮̹͈͒͆͘ ̷̻̭̉̀͋̾f̵̨̃̅̋̿̿̐̑̚u̷͎͂̈́̌͗͑̾̕ǹ̶͍̭̻̱̦́̀̈́̕͝ ̷͓̱̣͓̾̎͗͌͗̿̈d̸̦͙̮̬̹͗͋͗͛̊̔͆̈͝͝ͅy̵̮͉̟͋́́̍̽̍̎̋͝ḭ̶̞͎͙̂͠n̶̗̻̹̭̯̥͋͜ḡ̴̡͈̠͈̘̬̯̃́̀̿͛̋͒!̵̥̆̎̐̂

19,087 likes | Comments | 8.7k shares

View more comments

Keziah Arellano 
ㅡ Hala? Wala na sa app store? sayang naman, ang ganda nitong game na 'to!

Vincent Saludes
ㅡ Uy bet ko 'tong mga ganitong games! Nakakapanindig balahibo hoho (ง ò ᎑ ó)ง

Vienna Saludes
ㅡ @Vincent oh ayan, kaya lagi kang pinapagalitan sa bahay e, puro ka laro ng mga ganyan

Vincent Saludes
  @Vienna at least hindi nagpapabuhat sa ml lmao : p

Hanna Mallari 
ㅡ Nakita ko 'to sa yt e, shet sobrang creepy ng gameplay na 'to.

Dave Rades
ㅡ I once played this and almost died out of it.

Iva Gerona
ㅡ Grabe naman yung died, oa

Rain Rain
ㅡ penge po load

Rain Rain
ㅡ Pag ba inistall ko 'to magkakaroon ako ng load? pENge po lOAD

Hermes Bag
ㅡ Thanks for sharing!

Tyron Delos Santos
ㅡ Magkano na milktea ngayon?

Quiroz Sandoval
ㅡ @Tyron PM sent.

Penelope Shoppe
ㅡ @Quiroz bawal na yan uy, sumbong kita sa BIR Ⴃ_Ⴃ

Owen Evangelista
ㅡ DO NOT INSTALL THE GAME! THE GAME WILL KILL YOU!
Unknown Developers ✔ Bashers won't end. Don't listen, install and enjoy the app!
Owen Evangelista DO NOT FUCKING INSTALL THE APP!