2. The Reception

Guys I am so sorry for late update. I lost motivation but then I saw a few people comment and it made me so happpyyy. Thank you for liking the story. I will do regular updates from now. I promise. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reception also took place on the beach. With the full moon shining the brightest it has ever, the atmosphere was romantic.

 With the full moon shining the brightest it has ever, the atmosphere was romantic

Everyone started arriving at the tent. It was a beautiful decor with candles and lights with live music playing. Everyone was enjoying their time. People were wishing both the grooms.

It was time for the couple to do their first dance as husbands. Boat and Mild were in their own world while dancing. They looked the happiest. Gulf who was watching them dance without realizing has a single tear fall down his face. He was so happy for them but at the same time he was also sad because he himself wasn't in love with anyone. He longed for his soulmate, for the one who he will share his first dance with, for the one who will make him the happiest, for the one who will be with him forever. While he was in his deep thought while looking at the grooms, a tissue was handed over to him. When he looked at the person who gave him the tissue his heart skipped a beat. It was Mew who wore a smile that could even make angels fall for him. 

Mew didn't say anything just eyed Gulf to take the tissue to wipe his tears, as it was definitely more than a single tear by now. He didn't understand why anybody would cry at weddings. Weddings are just useless waste of time and money. Everyone will eventually break up. No one stays forever in your life. No one stays with only one person. He didn't understand but he didn't dare say it out loud as he didn't want to be a party pooper.

Gulf took the tissue and whipped his tears.
"Thank you" gulf said in a low tone.
Mew smiled listening to his voice. It was so soft.
"You're welcome"

They both stood there watching all the couples dance. Mew could sense Gulf felt a bit sad, maybe because he wanted to dance but no one asked him. So Mew offered his hand.
"Care for a dance?" He asked Gulf 
Gulf's eyes widen. He never thought Mew would ask him for a dance. Gulf's heart started beating fast again. Ugh not again what's wrong with my heart  he thought.

"Huh? You want to dance with me?" Gulf asked still in shock
"Yes that's why I'm offering my hand for you to take" Mew said giggling 

Gulf was still processing what was happening. He wanted to dance but there was a problem. 
"Ummm I.. I.. don't know how to dance" he said in an embarrassing tone
"Haha that's it? It's okay I'll guide you" 
"I highly doubt it would be useful. I'm a very bad dancer" Gulf said looking down as he remembered the one time he danced and everyone started laughing so he decided to never dance again. 
"Well I guess we have to see now. And then I wouldn't be really doing a good job if I can't teach someone how to dance. I'm a dance teacher after all"
"Wait really? I thought you're an engineer?" Gulf was confused
"How did you know that?" Mew was shocked as how he knew about that. Is he a stalker or something he thought.
"You told me when we met the first time" Gulf replied fast without thinking
Mew thought for a while and then said "that was 3 years ago, I'm surprised you still remember Wow!"  Mew was amused 
Gulf's face flushed red so he immediately looked away. oh shit why did I say that without thinking. oh my god what should I say now . He shouldn't know. think something fast gulf!!