9. Dance for Love

It has been 1 week since Gulf decided to learn dance from Mew. Coach informed him about the schedules. The music video would be shot in 3 months, that means he has 3 months to learn dance. That also meant he will have 3 months to be with Mew, 3 months to make him change his mind about love, bring down his walls. Gulf was nervous because he has never been the one to make a move, maybe that's why he only had 2 exes and didn't date anyone else. 

Yesterday, Mild and Gulf went to dance studio where Mew teaches. It was one of the most famous dance studios named 'Infinity Dance Studio'   Usually dance lessons happen in group but luckily that dance studio had solo classes as well but there was one problem, Mew didn't teach solo dance class so they had to come up with an idea. They called their Manager, P'Best to ask him to set a meeting with the owner of the studio. 

Mild and Gulf met the owner of the studio. They were lucky because he was in the studio yesterday. He also happens to be a big Football fan. They had a few talks before the owner said something 

"Mr. Den is one of the best teachers here. He has been teaching dance for 18  years now. He will be a great teacher for you Mr Kanawut" San Patang, the owner said 

Mild and Gulf looked at each other. 

"I'm sure he is great at him Mr. Patang but I would like Mr. Mew Suppasit to teach me" Gulf said

San was confused as how he knew about Mew. 

"You know Mew? San asked

"Yes, he is my husband's best friend" Mild said and San made a 'o' face.

"I'm sorry to inform you that Mew doesn't teach solo classes. He is an amazing dancer and teacher but he is a part time teacher and already has group dance class schedules." San said 

"Mr. San, as you know I'm a public figure I have to be careful who I'm with. The fact that I'm learning dance shouldn't come to the knowledge of media or public. I told you we're doing a Music Video, but that is still a secret. I don't trust people but as I already know P'Mew I don't have to worry too much. Please can you let it happen. I want P'Mew to teach me dance" Gulf pleaded. 

After alot of talking, San finally agreed. Gulf had to lowkey bribe him by saying he can get him VIP tickets for the next few games and that the football team might hire someone from his studio to be the choreographer, and he will help them with promotion of the studio. He asked San not to let Mew know who is student is as he wanted to surprise Mew. Gulf was sure in his mind that Mew would reject if he knew his student is Gulf. 

He was all happy in his apartment because in 3 days his dance classes with Mew would start. San called and informed him that Mew has agreed and signed the agreement as well. He also told him that Mew doesn't know who his student is. Gulf was one step ahead this time and told San to make an agreement where he and Mew can't tell anyone that Gulf is learning dance, as the music video is a secret and people can't know about it. In reality he didn't care much about that, he just wanted Mew to sign it because it also stated that he can't leave the classes in between. He had a doubt that Mew would quit teaching him dancing if he realizes that Gulf likes him. He also made sure his name was hidden in the agreement.

  ↤↤↤↤★↦↦↦↦

Today Mew arrived early at the Dance studio. San informed him that he wants to discuss something important with Mew. Mew went into San's office. San looked all serious and told Mew to take a seat.