8. The Plan

Guys my story reached 1k views/reads!!! Thank you so much. 

P.S guys I don't know much about football or sports in general so the events in this story are just my imagination on how things work. 

Hope you like it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 2 days since the last time Gulf saw Mew. That day he came home with mixed emotions. He was happy because the kiss proved him that Mew is also attracted to him, that's a plus. He was also sad because Mew was mad at him. But that didn't mean he would give up. Maybe next time he won't kiss him without permission, next time he will make sure Mew also wants the kiss so he won't blame Gulf for making a move. 

It was Monday morning, today he has football practice. Mild would be joining too for the first time after his wedding, Gulf was extra happy because he missed playing football with his best friend, not that he would ever let Mild know about it. 

The football team is pretty open minded, there are some people who look at Gulf and Mild  weirdly but they don't do anything too extreme as the coach and the higher ups are very supportive of Mild's and Gulf's sexuality. Mild is openly gay and Gulf is openly Bisexual. None of them hid their sexuality. They both were open from the start. They faced a few back clash at the start but they are extremely great players and were the reason their team won many times, so many stopped hating on them or just ignored their personal life as it is none of anyone's business.   

Gulf woke up early today, all excited not just to practice with Mild but also because Mild told him today he will tell him the plan  to spend more time with Mew. He has been annoying Mild for past 2 days non-stop. I wonder what is his idea? how can I spend more time with him? maybe join his gym? maybe work as his maid. He laughed at the thought. Honestly I don't mind working as his maid, if I be close to him I'm happy  He shook at his stupidity. do you have some self respect gulf?  You're crazy. 

He arrived at the Football stadium and they all had an intense practice. Mild was a complete mess. He has not been to football practice in 2 months, he had been doing other kind of exercises *smirk smirk*.  After a few hours coach informed them to change and meet him at the meeting room. Usually they have meetings for legal formalities, sponsorship, etc. All the team members arrived  and sat. The meeting room had a circular table, everyone took their seat. Gulf still kept bugging Mild to tell him his plan but Mild said he will tell later. The coach arrived with some higher ups and lawyers. They had their usual meeting, about the next tournament, new strategies, fundraising events, etc. The meeting was coming close to the end, the higher ups and lawyers left but coach stayed. Then coach said something that was a big shock for everyone. 

"Our budget has been cut short. They want to invest more in the National Basketball team, so we don't have enough funds to have our annual adventure trip." The coach said and all the team members starting whining except Mild. He knew about that. Coach informed him at the dinner party. 

"coach can't we do anything?" 

"Yeah coach don't cancel it. All of us look forward to that trip every year." 

"Please coach do something or maybe we can do something?" Some of the team members spoke.

All the members were very sad. The annual trip is their vacation. All the members including coaches, staffs, etc go to any 3 countries and enjoy their time. Most of the time they do adventures like sky diving, scuba diving etc. It is their time for fun so it was obvious that everyone was sad. The trip was always funded by the Board but not this year.