17. Can't get enough of you

Warning: 18+

------------------------------------------------

2 Weeks later: 

The door to the apartment opened wide and two men started kissing so passionately, one might think they're meeting each other after years. Mew closed his door and pinned Gulf to the wall roughly and was sucking his upper lip. Gulf had his hands running all over Mew's back. Their tongues were dancing inside their mouth. Gulf's apartment had a small narrow hallway when one entered. Gulf pushed Mew and pinned him to the other wall and kissed him roughly swirling his tongue inside Mew's mouth. Mew smiled in between the kiss and pushed Gulf to the other wall. 

"Not tonight giant little man" Mew said with a smirk 

He kissed him again and quickly removed his t-shirt. Gulf happily helped him and grabbed his neck to deepen the kiss again. They were still in the hallway. 

Mew just came back from work or should say he ran away from work as soon as he got the text. 3 Days ago, they both went to the clinic to get tested. The day before that, they almost slipped and forgot to use condom, but used it later. They discussed it and decided to not use it anymore once they get their results. Even though Gulf has regular tests being in the football, Mew still wanted him to test again, Gulf didn't object as he knew, being cheated on before Mew might still have trust issues. Mew trusted Gulf but his past experiences made him agitated and also Gulf said he didn't mind. Mew was happy that Gulf was so understanding. They would get their result via text today and can take the documents whenever they are free this week. So when they got the result and it was negative for both of them, Mew quickly left work and drove to Gulf's apartment. 

He opened the door and licked his lips. Gulf smirked and pulled him by his shirt and kissed him passionately. They haven't had sex since they went for the check up. For the past 2 weeks, they would do it everyday but haven't done it for 3 days now. 

Back to the present, Mew grabbed Gulf by the ass to lift him up and Gulf wrapped his legs around his waist. Mew pinned both his hands right up above his head kissing him passionately. Gulf moaned in between the kisses. Mew held both his hand with one of his and traveled his other hand sensually down his hair to his chest to his nipple. He pulled Gulf up a little more on the wall and started licking his nipple. Gulf bucked up trying to hold Mew's hair but his hold both his hands was tight. He moaned when Mew started sucking it very hard. 

"aaahhh when did you get so strong damnnn aahhhh" Gulf moaned while trying to remove his hands from Mew's hold. 

Mew chuckled and let his hands go and held his waist tight and was kissing his neck. Gulf pushed him from his neck leaving a very horny Mew to whine. He chuckled and quickly tore of Mew's shirt, letting all the buttons fall on the ground, he didn't have the patience to unbutton them. Mew groaned.

"That's a Gucci shirt Gulf!" Mew said angrily. Seeing Mew angry turned on Gulf even more. 

"I'll sew it later for you" Gulf said and pulled Mew to close the distance between their lips before Mew could said anything. He traveled his hands up and down Mew's chest and abs.

Mew pulled back "sew it? are you ser-" Gulf cut him off and kissed and sucked his lips. 

"shut up mmhh and just take me to the bedroom quick" Gulf said in between the kisses. 

Mew moaned and took him off the wall and carried him to the bedroom still kissing passionately. He threw him on the bed and got over him and they kissed again. Gulf sunk his hands on Mew's thick hair pulling him deeper into the kiss. They were grinding their hard on on each other. Mew leaned up and as quick as he could removed Gulf's pants and boxers. Gulf helped him to remove it and then got on his knees and quickly removed Mew's pants and boxers. Their lips connected again as soon as their clothes were off. Mew pushed him on the bed and hovered over him grinding their bare dicks together. Gulf opened his legs to get more access.