27. Dancing with love

Finally a chapter which will do justice to the story title. It is a bit fluff to maintain the balance from the last one lol. Sorry if it was too much for anyone, probably won't write those again, will stick to basics. I prefer writing fluff more anyway lol. 

I think I don't say it enough but Thank you for reading this story.    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two days and Mew is busy planning the surprise. Gulf is getting restless because he wants to know what it is but the older is very good at hiding it. Whatever it is, he's sure he's gonna love it only because he will get to spend more time with him. Mew has been taking care of him like a baby, sometimes Gulf hates it, he feels weak but a small part of him is also loving the affection and care. He can now feel the difference since they started dating but he can also see Mew is restraining himself as well. There are times he can see Mew overthinking about certain things, even though he's asked it many times the older doesn't seem to say it loud to him. 

Mew on the other hand has been quite busy planning for their surprise trip. He already booked everything and they can leave tomorrow evening. He has been trying hard to make up for the past 4 months or for his cowardness but there is still a part of him scared. Scared of many things, there are many what ifs. what if he messes up this relationship? what if Gulf cheats on him as well? what if he is too controlling or too impulsive? what if he overbears Gulf? what if his over jealously and possessiveness makes Gulf feels suffocated as well, like his ex? He finds himself overthinking on what he should say or ask Gulf during their conversations. He thinks everything many times, he scared he might say something hurtful. He can't help but think about Gulf's ex, he tries not to compare their relationship but he fails. He wants to be the best for Gulf.  That is why he is planing this trip. Hopefully they can be relaxed and understand each other more during a week vacation.  

Gulf knows Mew will surprise him so he decides to return the favor. He also planned something special for him, it's not that big but it's romantic. Mew had to go out today due to work emergency and Gulf thanked God that Mew's father was busy so Mew had to take over a meetings. He would be gone all day so he had plenty of time to plan his surprise. 

First thing he did was go to his apartment and grab the candle from his night stand. He took a few of smallest shells and put them carefully in a box and put the remaining back inside the glass. He changed to better clothes as he was wearing some of Mew's and they were a little big on him.  

He got in his car and drove to a mall near by. He went to a shop inside the mall and told them what he wanted. He approved of a design but had to wait for 3-4 hours for it to be made. For normal people, they would tell to come after few days but being a celebrity had it's privileges. They knew him and he managed to convince them to had it made by today and he will promote their shop on his social media. wow I can be a business man too He chuckled. He decided to roam around the mall and do some shopping. He ended up buying matching color pajama set for him and Mew. He also brought a few fairy lights, candles, hanging lamps and flowers.

On his way back to the shop he met a few fans so he decided to talk to them for a while. Luckily fans in Thailand were very respectful so he didn't need a bodyguard all the time, only during the football match seasons. 

"what are you doing here phi?" one of the fan asked him shyly 

"aahh just shopping" he showed them his bags. 

They all went aahh. They were very nice, some were flirting with him which he is kinda used to, some were recording everything, some were too shy to talk, some asked about football and other teammates. It was a good conversation.