15. Blissful Sunday

Mew slowly opened his eyes rubbing them, when his vision became clear he saw Gulf next to him and Mew had his hands around his torso hugging him close from behind. He started to remember what happened last night, a smile formed and he looked to an extremely cute Gulf sleeping soundly. He took his hands from his torso, leaned up a bit to lay on the head board and removed some of the hair from Gulf's face to tug them behind. His hand then traced his eyebrows, his ears, his cheeks, he started rubbing his cheeks softly trying not to wake the younger. I don't remember the last time I woke up feeling this happy. what are you doing to me gulf? This can't be just friendship. Have I already started liking you more than a friends? I'll be damned if so. He then placed a soft kiss on Gulf's cheek and got up. 

He went to the bathroom and did his morning routine and then headed to the kitchen to make  breakfast for both of them. What does he like for breakfast? He looked around the cabinets and found pancake mix. Maybe he likes pancakes? He also found nutella and maple syrup He definitely likes pancakes!! he started making pancakes. After finishing he set the tray with pancakes, strawberries, blue berries, maple syrup, coffees and 4 boiled eggs. 

He went to the bedroom to wake Gulf up. He got on the bed and caressed his ears 

"wake up yai nong" Mew said sweetly 

"aaarggg" Gulf groaned cutely

Mew chuckled "How can you be so cute in the morning?" Mew said and placed a kiss on Gulf's cheek 

did he just-- kiss- oh my- Gulf woke up way to quickly which he immediately regretted 

"aaahhh" Gulf screamed and laid back down on bed holding his hips "it hurtsssss" 

"why did you get up so quickly then? wait here" Mew said 

"oh no no I'll start running" Gulf answered sarcastically which made Mew chuckle. He went to the kitchen and brought a glass of milk. He leaned to his bag on the bedroom bench and took out pain killers. 

"what is that?" Gulf asked as he couldn't see it clearly.

"Take these pain killers with Milk.. I don't know if you've taken them before on empty stomach, it may upset your stomach so take it with milk" Mew said and gave him the medicine. 

"Did you forget I'm an athlete phi? of course I've taken pain killers" Gulf chuckled and took the medicine "you're so cute taking care of me like that." 

"Um.. It's just a friendly concern.." Mew said avoiding eye contact.

"If this is your friendly concern then I'll be in heaven if you ever show me the concern you show to your lovers" Gulf said smiling 

"That will never happen!" Mew said quickly 

"oh did I hit a nerve? hahaha  chill phi.. I'm just joking.. I know you don't believe in love" Gulf said smiling and got up to freshen up but when he reached the door he looked back at Mew who was in deep thought But I'll make you believe in love again. wait and see. He smiled and went to the bathroom.

I know you don't believe in love I know you don't believe in love These words kept playing in his mind why does it hurt when he said that. It is true. so why? He shook his head and went to the kitchen.

Gulf came back and saw that Mew prepared them breakfast and was setting the table. He smiled. I bet you would be an amazing boyfriend phi. Damn can't wait for the time you'll do this everyday. Come on phi. Just be my boyfriend already!! 

"Oh gulf!! come have breakfast. I made pancakes" Mew said excitedly 

When Gulf sat on the chair he squirmed a bit from pain