12. First Date

Oh my God! Thank you fro 2k reads <3 

Please stay safe guys. Stay at home and keep Mewgulfing! 

Warning- has a little 18+ at the end. 

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been one and half week since they became friends. Both of them enjoyed each other's company. It was now a routine for them to eat dinner together after the dance class. They were starting to get to know each other more. Gulf found out that Mew doesn't like spicy food, but loves sea food, he likes to eat sweet food; whereas Mew found out that Gulf loves spicy crispy pork with basil and that he could eat that everyday, he loves spicy food and doesn't really prefer eating sweet things. When they're not together, they would always text or video call each other. There wasn't a day that went by they didn't talk. 

Gulf wanted to take Mew on a date but he knows if asked Mew, he would get mad and say no so he had to try other ways. He made a plan with Boat and Mild to go on double dates, but for Mew it would be friends hanging out. At first it was hard to convince Mew but eventually after alot of  puppy eyes from Gulf, he agreed.

Boat and Mild always tried to get Mew to go out but he always refused. But this time he agreed, only because of Gulf's puppy eyes or what he likes to call it, bambi eyes. It was extremely hard for him to say no as Gulf kept pouting and showed him those eyes. Mew had to control himself  as all he wanted to do was kiss the hell out of him but he didn't want to cross the boundary of being just friends. He said yes so Gulf would stop but for some reason he loved it when Gulf did that. 

↤↤↤↤★↦↦↦↦

Tuesday Morning: 

They all decided to go early as there would be less people there plus it was also off season. It was 7 am now and Gulf was driving to Mew's house. They decided to take one car as it doesn't make sense to drive in different ones, also it was a long drive to the amusement park. Boat and Mild decided to take their own car, or should I say Gulf threatened them to take their own car so he can spend more time with Mew, yeah he's that bish. 

Mew texted him the address. The map said it was only 5 mins ahead so he texted Mew to come out as he didn't want to be late and Boat and Mild were already waiting for them. When he reached, to say he was shocked would be an understatement. He was admiring the view in front of him, no not Mew, his house. Mew was still inside. .

Mew came out the front door with a smile. He was wearing a white Gucci shirt which had a dragon design on its collar with 3 button undone from top showing his smooth skin and brown trousers, one earning, one clearly expensive watch, hair covering his forehead. He was carrying a small bag. Gulf who was already in quite a shock looking at the house nearly fainted looking at that gorgeous man entering his car. Am I seeing an angel? woww he smells sooo good damnn. He looks sooo good. phii you are not good for my heart!!